Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Replacement Air Filters

Just a quick question, is it worth changing the stock air filter for an after market one like trd or tomms ? i did have the k&n version on order but had to cancel as it was for the supercharger and i'm only n.a. please dont suggest the induction kit or supercharger, i'm trying (currently failing) to save my cash to purchase an old camaro or mustang.

I've been looking at the TRD and Toms filters, but i just cant seem to decide if i should get one or not. The though of putting a HKS back box has now entered my head to further complicate the matter.

I've been looking at the TRD and Toms filters, but i just cant seem to decide if i should get one or not. The though of putting a HKS back box has now entered my head to further complicate the matter.

i have a trust filter,seems to give better airflow,nowt to write home about,if you are after a hks box have a listen and look at one before you buy,they are huge and put your insurance up a tad. :) i`m not keen on them so i got a blitz,just right for me.