Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted: Ultra Sonic Blue ISF!

Right before I do about 1000 miles criss crossing the country looking at all the USB ISFs for sale at various traders, are there any forum members thinking about selling up? If so, please get in contact with me!

Thank you! I will really look after it!

@wantaisf Jim I'm guessing you are aware there are no less than 6 for sale on autotrader in your desired colour, I'm guessing they are not in your budget or you've already dismissed them all ?

If it's a budgetary consideration and I can't remember what yours is this colour didn't come out until a 10 plate, if I'm wrong someone will be along to correct me, but if that is the case any car in that colour  is extremely unlikely to be under shall we say £20k unless it's been to the moon and back and or needs a shed load of cash flung at it.

Big Rat

[mention=55851]FTBBCVoodoo[/mention] Not a bad shout if I did not that colour though far to common, look at all the herds of USB RCF for example.....:whistling:
[emoji232]
Ultra sonic blue rcfs don't exist - so there ;)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@wantaisf Jim I'm guessing you are aware there are no less than 6 for sale on autotrader in your desired colour, I'm guessing they are not in your budget or you've already dismissed them all ?

If it's a budgetary consideration and I can't remember what yours is this colour didn't come out until a 10 plate, if I'm wrong someone will be along to correct me, but if that is the case any car in that colour  is extremely unlikely to be under shall we say £20k unless it's been to the moon and back and or needs a shed load of cash flung at it.

Big Rat

Thanks Big Rat, absolutely aware, but they are all traders, and I like buying private especially if it's off a forum member that has good traceable history on it. 

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodoo Lee your on a roll tonite, if your not careful there's a few on here will be getting the 'blues' of late more than one has seen'Red' over this but because I'm a good boy I'm fully in the 'Black'.......:yes:

🐀

And once you go black you will never go back (to a car wash for risk of swirl marks)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wantaisf said:

Thanks Big Rat, absolutely aware, but they are all traders, and I like buying private especially if it's off a forum member that has good traceable history on it. 

@wantaisf...Jim, don’t dismiss dealers, I got mine from Lexus main dealer, I started off at £5k below the asking price, ended up settling at £3.5k off, years warranty BUT took the car “as is”.....no pre service only pre sale inspection, I did go into the showroom, drove it, slept on it after £5k drop dismissed, sealed the deal on the phone a few days later, what with the new reg coming out there’s a lot of reasons to have a dabble as car sales are VERY LOW at the mo,

Paul

• Like 2

[mention=55851]FTBBCVoodoo[/mention] Lee your on a roll tonite, if your not careful there's a few on here will be getting the 'blues' of late more than one has seen'Red' over this but because I'm a good boy I'm fully in the 'Black'.......:yes:
[emoji232]
I can Azure everyone this is true (blue)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

this colour didn't come out until a 10 plate

March 2010 I believe it became orderable, the same time as the LSD, HDD Sat Nav and DAB audio as fitted and the white leather interior and mesh wheel options were added.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Womble72 said:

@wantaisf...Jim, don’t dismiss dealers, I got mine from Lexus main dealer, I started off at £5k below the asking price, ended up settling at £3.5k off, years warranty BUT took the car “as is”.....no pre service only pre sale inspection, I did go into the showroom, drove it, slept on it after £5k drop dismissed, sealed the deal on the phone a few days later, what with the new reg coming out there’s a lot of reasons to have a dabble as car sales are VERY LOW at the mo,

Paul

yeah tbh, I think it's going to have to be one of the dealers........thank you for that, very interesting! And spot on the new reg also. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wantaisf said:

Right before I do about 1000 miles criss crossing the country looking at all the USB ISFs for sale at various traders, are there any forum members thinking about selling up? If so, please get in contact with me!

Thank you! I will really look after it!

I’m in the same position as you mate, though would be happy with any colours. Pity all the current ISFs are late low milers (so out of my budget)... I’ve started thinking about alternative cars now, if I have to put the plan of owning an ISF on ice!

1 minute ago, BUG4LIFE said:

I’m in the same position as you mate, though would be happy with any colours. Pity all the current ISFs are late low milers (so out of my budget)... I’ve started thinking about alternative cars now, if I have to put the plan of owning an ISF on ice!

I’ve a mate that works in the industry, glasses guide and similar are not what the traders use, they use a program called “cap” something unavailable to the public, he’s capped mine a few months ago at £16495 to £18995.....recent cap values were £18100 to £19900.....possible that the values are on the increase, obviously mileage and conditions are a major factor

Paul

• Like 1