Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finger in the air time!

[mention=48677]Stuno1[/mention] , a Quicksilver Exhaust going it in the morning.
Big Rat

Brilliant idea :)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian Actually I’ve got one for you as well....... you might as well have Cheltenham pop it on for you....... makes sense see as you’ve paid for it  :yahoo:

Come to think of it here’s one for @Jonbblimey they are popular.... anyone else........ 😆

Big Rat

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

Nice! How is it received on the road? Nice and rare like the isf but more striking. 

@Stuno1 They are rare on the road  and does got a lot of attention but in a positive pleasant way.

Just IMO needs the exhaust to stamp its presence audibly as visually it’s already there.

Big Rat

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Stuno1 They are rare on the road  and does got a lot of attention but in a positive pleasant way.

Just IMO needs the exhaust to stamp its presence audibly as visually it’s already there.

Big Rat

Agreed on both counts.  Looking forward to having a bit more rumble :-)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Actually I’ve got one for you as well....... you might as well have Cheltenham pop it on for you....... makes sense see as you’ve paid for it  :yahoo:

Come to think of it here’s one for @Jonbblimey they are popular.... anyone else........ 😆

Big Rat

Have a fun day waking up Cheltenham chaps 😉

Looking forward to hearing them👍🏻

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

@Stuno1 The website depicts both the valved and non valved cat back system, the valved is still available to order

I would say from the outset that Quicksilver have been fabulous to deal with and the quality of the product has to be seen to be believed with really helpful advice and IMO they have achieved the impossible in a non valved system. 

Its just a deep offbeat burble when just driving moderately  and in in stop start traffic, the burble increases with throttle increased, accelerating hard is nothing short of earth shattering I'd defy anyone to come up with something better and no drone at motorway speeds nothing at all.

@Comedian Sean will be doing a proper thread and video about the days  fitting 3 sets to our cars when he and @Jon B get home.

Id like to say a big thankyou to Lexus Cheltenham for all there help today I think they enjoyed it all as much as us.

Big Rat

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Steviebee said:

I booked (CAP'd) an ISF I was thinking of replacing my current ISF with last week, and over the last 12 months, it hadn't dropped a penny. 

Future classic in the making gents - watch this space! They are too highly regarded and too rare to fail to become sought after in years to come...

Stevie

Absolutely, my opinion has always been they will rise in value, and not in the too distant future, some of the less well looked after examples wil probably fall in to the wrong hands but for me its a future classic, absolutely loved mine, went in p/ex against a GSF.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Stuno1 The website depicts both the valved and non valved cat back system, the valved is still available to order

I would say from the outset that Quicksilver have been fabulous to deal with and the quality of the product has to be seen to be believed with really helpful advice and IMO they have achieved the impossible in a non valved system. 

Its just a deep offbeat burble when just driving moderately  and in in stop start traffic, the burble increases with throttle increased, accelerating hard is nothing short of earth shattering I'd defy anyone to come up with something better and no drone at motorway speeds nothing at all.

@Comedian Sean will be doing a proper thread and video about the days  fitting 3 sets to our cars when he and @Jon B get home.

Id like to say a big thankyou to Lexus Cheltenham for all there help today I think they enjoyed it all as much as us.

Big Rat

Completely agree with you @Big Rat.  Lexus Cheltenham went out of their way to help us today, fantastic service and fantastic people.  The exhaust is also incredible.  Nice when just cruising along but touch the throttle and woooooohoooo :-)

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links