Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Independent Lexus Garage in Sheffield

Hi, just a heads up that I have found a Lexus Independent garage near Chesterfield/Sheffield. Run by a friendly and knowledgeable guy Dave who used to work at Lexus. If you live around that area give him a try, I am sure you won't be disappointed by his service and price.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Just bumping this one. 

Turns out I even replied to it back in April. Who knew? :ohmy:

Anyhoo, popped over today and a nicer bloke you couldn't hope to meet. I'd asked him to price up the plug replacement on my 400h but when I explained the situation he told me to leave them. Can't say fairer than that can you?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, rich1068 said:

So exactly how often are you on Autotrader Glyn?

Oh, not so bad now. Got it down to once a day. Two, five or ten times at the weekend...

Keeping my eye on the IS300 in Bourneville, and at the other end of my budget the lovely IS250 F-Sport at Lexus Carlisle. It's a dreadful addiction.

Just need a few trips for work to justify "popping-in as I was just passing..." 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, gdh300 said:

It's a dreadful addiction.

It is indeed. I keep looking at Lexus and Saab now. As well as Volvo. Bloody hell.

However, I have realised that owning 3 cars is quite the ideal. Obviously more would be good but any less and you're just playing at it :rolleyes:

Should also mention that I had a suspicion the exhaust may be blowing a bit. Unfounded but Dave checked it out FOC anyway. And he showed me some maintenance mode witchcraft to make the engine run permanently so the exhaust can be checked. Two presses of the accelerator in Park, two in Neutral, two more in Park, start engine. Something like that anyway.