Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dads looking at purchasing a GS450h - any advice

Guest rdb85
31 minutes ago, JamesIS220 said:

Nor me. Prefer landline number also. Could be dealer working from home! All you can do if interested is to phone and ask.

James:smile:

I’ve sent an email and text 

Guest rdb85

Bit of information on that one 

Last serviced at 42864 miles and brake pads and discs replaced a couple of weeks ago..  full Lexus service history except the last one. No sunroof or ACC. Basically the same as the one from BMW. 

15 hours ago, JamesIS220 said:

Nor me. Prefer landline number also. Could be dealer working from home! All you can do if interested is to phone and ask.

James:smile:

The screen display says they are in Wilford, which if correct suggests somewhere in Nottingham, which given the postcode you are quoting in the Autotrader ad (which suggests they are 79 miles away) sounds about right.

Guest rdb85
1 hour ago, Mike Hartland said:

The screen display says they are in Wilford, which if correct suggests somewhere in Nottingham, which given the postcode you are quoting in the Autotrader ad (which suggests they are 79 miles away) sounds about right.

They sent the postcode last night. What do you think of the car, worth a look, or shall I keep looking for my Dad, as I think it's worth getting one with the options of the sunroof and ACC.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rdb85
1 hour ago, Normski said:

I would be amazed if they paid anything close to that...

So would I tbh my Dad offered them £12k for it they refused.

1 hour ago, rdb85 said:

So would I tbh my Dad offered them £12k for it they refused.

I would think that it has been transferred to another Lexus Dealership in the UK for possible sale.

The price being asked is way out of line with current UK market prices. Time will however tell us all.

Guest rdb85
1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

I would think that it has been transferred to another Lexus Dealership in the UK for possible sale.

The price being asked is way out of line with current UK market prices. Time will however tell us all.

You could be right there John, it was well overpriced. 

Guest rdb85
6 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Rob,Have you spoken with Richard Clapham of Lexus Liverpool as he might be able to alert you of any upcoming GS450 sel`s ?

I have spoke to them a few times, they said as its an old car they only really get them when they get a part ex. Do you have his email? Lexus Bolton said that someone bought that SE-L at £16k :huh:

1 hour ago, rdb85 said:

I have spoke to them a few times, they said as its an old car they only really get them when they get a part ex. Do you have his email? Lexus Bolton said that someone bought that SE-L at £16k :huh:

Richard.clapham@lexus-liverpool.lexus.co.uk

I bought my GS from him 5 years ago when he was at Chester.

£16k for a gen 3 GS !!  I hope whoever paid that sort of money is on or joins this Forum so that we can ask him..........why ?