Nor me. Prefer landline number also. Could be dealer working from home! All you can do if interested is to phone and ask.

James:smile:

31 minutes ago, JamesIS220 said:

Nor me. Prefer landline number also. Could be dealer working from home! All you can do if interested is to phone and ask.

I’ve sent an email and text 

Bit of information on that one 

Last serviced at 42864 miles and brake pads and discs replaced a couple of weeks ago..  full Lexus service history except the last one. No sunroof or ACC. Basically the same as the one from BMW. 

15 hours ago, JamesIS220 said:

The screen display says they are in Wilford, which if correct suggests somewhere in Nottingham, which given the postcode you are quoting in the Autotrader ad (which suggests they are 79 miles away) sounds about right.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hartland said:

The screen display says they are in Wilford, which if correct suggests somewhere in Nottingham, which given the postcode you are quoting in the Autotrader ad (which suggests they are 79 miles away) sounds about right.

They sent the postcode last night. What do you think of the car, worth a look, or shall I keep looking for my Dad, as I think it's worth getting one with the options of the sunroof and ACC.