Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Long Time No Chat!

Red

Hey everyone :D .wonder if any of you could give me a little helping hand.....

My ickle brother has just told me he is off to Iraq in a few weeks to do his bit and seeing as I still see him as a 7y old playing with thundercat toys I'm finding a little tough. Do any of you know of any support group type things?

support group for you or him........

which unit is he with, i will be able to put your mind at ease by knowing what potential tasks he will be under taking, i would know this by which unit he is with.....PM me if need be....

he will be ok as a aircraft tech,

its only really the Teeth Arms(fighting troops) out on the streets..... :shifty: , and basra is pretty peacefull and safe,

us brits have dealt with Basra in a far better way than the US have up country, and this reflects in the way the local population interact with the security forces on the ground

Hellooo!

It was a lack of pc...but now I have a nice desk.....comfy chair & radiator to rest my feet on, all I need now is a fridge in the office.

I spent yesterday working as a keeper in the orangutang enclosure at chester zoo ( what a great christmas pressie!!) but today I feel like i was beaten up by one of them

brits have dealt with Basra in a far better way than the US have up country, and this reflects in the way the local population interact with the security forces on the ground

He He :D

Americans in full armour, tanks and fearsome looking guns ...

Patrolling 24/7 the important areas - Burger King for example :blink:

Brits on bicycles wearing cloth caps ...

Coz that's all they've been given :unsure:

Allegedly :shifty: