Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SatNav another software release soon 2018 Mod'

Just in case you also have SatNav problems on 2018 Mod' - check, new software release on way - Again.

Been reporting problems with SatNav (I have 300h Lux 2018 Mod'), like screen “freezes” - missing menu’s. Reported to dealer, today been called and told, hold on another software release on way as Lexus have received several reports of such problems. Look forward to new download !! when ready.

Thanks for tip from ColinBarber about resetting system, to press audio power button down for around 5 seconds. This did clear several, but not all of the problems from when system locked up / froze

16 minutes ago, Blackmore Hotspur said:

I’m booked in next week at dealership to look at freeze issue. Will report back on what they say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matey, can you ask them to confirm exactly when this update will be released? And also which of the software are they updating because the software on the different 2018 models such as the LS, RX and NX are different . The LS and LC have same but different on the 2018 NX and 2018 RX

I spoke to service manager when I booked car in. He said according to paperwork etc my current software is fully up to date but he is going to double check when I bring it in. I asked him about pending updates - he said he wasn’t aware of anything pending but will double check and let me know latest latest information from Lexus when I come in. Watch this space

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Fatts said:

Hi Matey, can you ask them to confirm exactly when this update will be released? And also which of the software are they updating because the software on the different 2018 models such as the LS, RX and NX are different . The LS and LC have same but different on the 2018 NX and 2018 RX

The 2018 LC and LS use 1 version of the software. The 2018 NX, IS and RC use another. The 2018 RX is on the older generation software. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links