Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Air bag recall getting a recall.

Hi everyone, I received a phone call today from Johnson’s lexus. The operator said some 250’s are getting a recall for the original airbag recall. I only got mine original one sorted in November. Now they want me to bring it in again in may. Has anybody else heard about this.

Thanks.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, kellogsj said:

Hi everyone, I received a phone call today from Johnson’s lexus. The operator said some 250’s are getting a recall for the original airbag recall. I only got mine original one sorted in November. Now they want me to bring it in again in may. Has anybody else heard about this.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly only that dealer after realising they have not fitted it as per the instruction?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, just an update for the airbag recall, recall. I got a phone call from the service at local Lexus dealership. Apparently they made a mistake. I don’t have to take the car back in. Hope this helps everyone.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk