Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Spotted Pistonheads

1 hour ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Last time I posted about the ISF on PH I got trolled about the boot hinges compared to those on an E39 M5.  I ******* you not.

Scraping the barrell if that’s a serious comment!

• Like 1

I think I’ll give up commenting. There’s such a lack of knowledge, anger and general tosh appearing on that PH thread. Some of it, I guess, can be expected for such a rare car (even hardcore petrolheads  may have never seen one), some of it is symptomatic of the way PH has developed over the last few years. Ah well! 

@mrfunex and @Stuno1 I can see you trying to fight the good fight but 99% of PH forum members are trolling choppers (present company excluded of course).

Found my screen grab regarding the boot hinges although this was a Facebook PH member commenting....

Screenshot_20170818-084532.png

They are a bunch of blinkered muppets! It is clearly a great ownership proposition and any reasonable person can see that. I just don’t get some folk. 

Same old PistonHeads. People spurting things they have heard or read as fact having never driven the car, acting like they are driving gods on track every week when they probably drive a ‘msport’ or ‘amg’ trim level at best and might have been karting once.

Shame as some really knowledgeable guys on there but they seem to be giving up the fight.

Clearly more to owning cars like this than which is quickest around a track when driven by a pro.

Still won’t do the prices any harm as the article is good.

I read the article and of course it is a late 'face lift' (interior at least) model with all the mods, so of course it is more expensive that earlier models.  Previous articles on PH have generally been quite ISF positive.

Agreed about the general dip in the quality and type of posts (and posters) now on PH, it's more like a UKIP Mumsnet than a motoring forum.  One gauge of this is the number of 'relationship gone bad' posts now appearing in The Lounge, I don't recall that kind of crap a few years ago.  Are there any better forums people are migrating too?

2 hours ago, Grey One said:

I read the article and of course it is a late 'face lift' (interior at least) model with all the mods, so of course it is more expensive that earlier models.  Previous articles on PH have generally been quite ISF positive.

Agreed about the general dip in the quality and type of posts (and posters) now on PH, it's more like a UKIP Mumsnet than a motoring forum.  One gauge of this is the number of 'relationship gone bad' posts now appearing in The Lounge, I don't recall that kind of crap a few years ago.  Are there any better forums people are migrating too?

I spend my time on forums like these and areas I have other interests in. Ph less and less. More and more trolls.