Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Mod..

Headlight Washer Nozzles

Well, that looks like a lot of 'fun', and a matter of taste. I would prefer either chrome (as is) or black chrome.

Sent from my SM-G935F with Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Andrew888 said:

I'm sure someone will pipe up with the correct guess of this mystery part...

I didn't realise it was a quiz - to me it just looked like some random posting that had me scratching my head and wondering what was going on :whistling1:

• Haha 1

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference. :confused1:

• Haha 1

Prefer them chrome to be honest - like the rest of the chrome parts

I dont get the whole fascination with de-chroming nowadays - certainly not on a dark car anyway

5 hours ago, sorcerer said:

I didn't realise it was a quiz - to me it just looked like some random posting that had me scratching my head and wondering what was going on :whistling1:

Add a little fun to the conversation I guess.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Verbout said:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference. :confused1:

I must have bunked alot of lessons at school. Did not understand what that statement meant tbh...

25 minutes ago, Andrew888 said:

26 minutes ago, Andrew888 said:

I must have bunked alot of lessons at school. Did not understand what that statement meant tbh...

Or who it was aimed at, to be honest.

28 minutes ago, Andrew888 said:

28 minutes ago, Andrew888 said:

Add a little fun to the conversation I guess.

Perhaps would have been better to preface with "Guess what this is" or "Who knows what these are" or something along those lines, then it may have been fun.

53 minutes ago, Andrew888 said:

Well I didn't plan it to be a 'quiz' maybe I'm a little naive that IS300H owners would know what this part is. :wacko:

Aha, that's where the confusion arises then because I haven't got an IS300h, I'm from the RX450h forum. When I see something that sounds interesting in the preview list of topics I just have a look, not necessarily noticing which forum they're in, and that's why your post seemed so strange :biggrin:

19 hours ago, sorcerer said:

Or who it was aimed at, to be honest.

The OP’s post which I thought was about a new moderator being appointed.

Then along cane a random photo of some car parts.

I had to get out my worry beads to calm my inner self.

I’m still upset.

• Haha 1