Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF - QuickSilver question

2 hours ago, Tfp said:

Thank you for the welcome, only have the one pic at the moment.

Lexus 010.JPG

Welcome to the club & a very nice example👍🏻

First RCF I sat in was a similar but darker grey (I think) with the red interior and is a great combination.  It was Lexus Woodford’s demonstrator & was back with them for sale when I was there for a service last August. I had arranged a test drive but unfortunately they sold it before I got the chance ☹️

I have always had a bit soft spot for the red leather seats!!

• Like 3

Grey and red ican be a great combination, but the Lexus red interior is too much for me, but each to their own 👍

Anyway, welcome to the club!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Flytvr You weren't as nice as that to me when I said I fancied one with a red interior........ you say you'd nail certain parts of my anatomy to a revolving door with one of my nail guns..........😳

🐀

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr You weren't as nice as that to me when I said I fancied one with a red interior........ you say you'd nail certain parts of my anatomy to a revolving door with one of my nail guns..........😳

🐀

Yes, but that was in private, and this is a public forum

• Haha 2

Cold start and idle comparison. These are before the engine settles to a quieter burble or you shift into gear. 6ef599b3e6bbc3fda41ddef41e183e81.jpg9d46e2529c1b5c36d6486d6735c80c46.jpg

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Filmed inside today. Cant get outdoor shots attached to car. Might have some other footage I can use. Will see.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk