Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1993 LS400 ECU 89661-50160

Cyrus1988

The part code is for a LS400 series I facelift ECU. It was only used for 1992-1994 vehicles and therefore quite rare. I wouldn't like to say if an ECU from the pre-facelift or series II would work but the part codes are:

89661-50060 (with traction control), 89661-50050 (without TC)

89661-50250 (10/1994 - 12/1994)    
89661-50251 (01/1995 - 07/1995)

I think I still have one, took it all the way to Ft.Lauderdale for a guy who never turned up, also had the capacitors changed I think,will take a look in the garage and come back to you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/04/2018 at 8:17 PM, steve2006 said:

I have the JDM Toyota Celsior version which should work, the Celsior has no EGR system but apart from that are the same.

Check your pin outs and compare to this one.

71D2F6A6-1339-4176-A220-78DE22F5D212.jpeg

Sorry for the late reply guys, been searching everywhere for one. This has the same pin out as mine, I'll shoot you a PM. 

Apologies again for not coming back to this thread sooner. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Cryus, sorry to bump an old thread. Did you manage to sort yourself another ECU or find a place to change the capacitors? I'm still looking for an ECU with the same part number too!

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 6:01 PM, Cyrus1988 said:

Yeah managed to get sorted with one, will PM you about the caps.

Can you pm me on this subject please, if found an electronics guy with the skills necessary to replace the Caps? 

Thanks

Stuart

15 minutes ago, runsgrateasanut said:

Can you pm me on this subject please, if found an electronics guy with the skills necessary to replace the Caps? 

Thanks

Stuart

PM'd you 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links