Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Airbag Recall done today, few items picked up

Airbag recall done today, car just delivered back to me. refitted the dashcam (wires would have been in the way so I removed it).

A few items have been advised:
1. Water Pump slight play £132.10 plus coolant £35.01
I'm assuming that is the part alone, not fitted. A new pump costs £135 from Eurocarparts (not including the made up discount).

2. Rear caliper siezed, disc corroded - I know I know, it's been on my list to do once the weather picks up.
I'll change the rear discs and pads whilst I am greasing the slider pins. Halfords seem cheaper than Eurocarparts for Pagid kit. Oddly, it looks like Halfords sell the discs as single items, not in pairs.

3. NSF Headlight Level Sensor siezed - £329.56
Not familiar with this but I have just seen some youtube guides, although not for the IS250 specifically but probably the same. It seems reasonably simple to strip and clean.

4. OSF Door handle loose
I have no idea how to sort that out, I assume you need to go in though the door card.

Any top tips for the above?

I think that must be parts for the Water pump as they do a fixed price on that or they did last year when I got mine done. Can't remember if it was 3 or 400.

Rear caliper I have on order from eBay as it worked out the cheapest and mines beyond repair

Handle not heard of but your right will probably have to take the door card off.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk