Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys- trying to free up some cash to fit some better wheels. Whilst valeting, I discovered the spare wheel in my 98 LS400 is unused. Is it worth anything? There are some minor marks in the diamond finish from my wet boot, but other than that it's very clean.

20180412_150032.jpg

20180412_145810.jpg

20180412_145110.jpg

David 

Yes I have just bought a scabby one with a defunct tyre as an extra spare wheel

If the tyre is over ten years old it is classed as unroadworthy but the wheel is worth at least £50 and there are LS400 mark 4s with that finish on the wheel still driving around.

Stick it on the auction site.

Cool - cheers mate.  Feel kind of bad for the car getting rid of an original feature, but I'm never going to get these 16s looking good so it's kind of pointless keeping it. Hopefully don't get a flat though in the mean time!

To check the age of the tyre there will be 4 digits in a box that reads the week number and year of production. So 0101 would be first week of January 2001 as an example. Hopefully you can use this to find out how far gone the tyre is lol.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links