Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner

VicHatton

On 14/04/2018 at 11:32 AM, gdh300 said:

Hi Vic, welcome to the LOC. Lots of helpful advice here.

What's your motoring background? Is the NX300h your first hybrid?.

Hi gdh300, not my first hybrid no. Before the NX300 I had a Infiniti Q50 sport tech. 

Infiniti Q50 sport tech? Wow, that's a rare beast in the UK. How did you find it? 

I sat in Q50 at Goodwood the year it as launched and thought it was really nice. Just a shame the press in the UK don't give 'wannabes' like Lexus and Infiniti an even break...

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, gdh300 said:

Infiniti Q50 sport tech? Wow, that's a rare beast in the UK. How did you find it? 

I sat in Q50 at Goodwood the year it as launched and thought it was really nice. Just a shame the press in the UK don't give 'wannabes' like Lexus and Infiniti an even break...

Yes it was a beast of a car, a wolf in sheeps clothing as they say. I loved the car and performance but found it a bit off putting that the nearest dealer was so far away, any problems I had meant a day out for me. That and the few customer service issues a bad back so exit and entry was a little awkward made me decide to look for something a little closer to home. I don't like to own a car everyone else has so opted for the NX300h. Only wish I could get the Lexus Portal to work lol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links