Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Afternoon all

Can any of you kindly guide me how to turn on the tail lights on the boot.

I have seen a video on YouTube where all the LEDs are working. 

Mine is like in pic1 and I want them to be like in pic2.

Tia. 

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

its on the lighting stalk on steering wheel 1 turn turns on front fogs a further turn turns on the hi intemsity rear lights on the boot lid

Hi KayCee,

Thanks for your input, however thats the way how you turn on fog lights on the boot, if you look closely to pic2, the inner lights contains LED beams instead of fog lights, since posting I searched abt it more and found that the cars with euro specs have fog lights instead of stream lined LED parking lights, however where fogs were not mandatory, lights shown in pic2 have been used. 

Ta.

Fog lights are a legal requirement in the UK. Japan and US often have dual brake lights, you would need to purchase new light clusters from the US, but you would need some way of changing the operation so you can pass an MOT.

Hi guys,

Found this thread online re lights. Thought it may be helpful for some. I know it's a legal requirement here in UK to have fog lights, I m sure you guys can make some space to put these lights to comply with the law. 

Here is the link.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-3rd-gen-2006-2011/549841-rear-lamps-mod-for-non-us-lexus-gs.html

• Like 1