Recommended Posts

Following on from the hugely popular 'F in the snow' thread, I thought I'd start a similar thread celebrating yesterday's arrival of Spring (and the big yellow thing in the sky).

So, show us some sunshine inspired F pictures!

I'll start it off with the yesterday's takeaway run!

 

30716352_10155600405080885_1285907533579602532_n.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

and earlier in the day, I spotted my F sunbathing - obviously testing out it's UV protection!

 

unnamed.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Following on from the hugely popular 'F in the snow' thread, I thought I'd start a similar thread celebrating yesterday's arrival of Spring (and the big yellow thing in the sky).

So, show us some sunshine inspired F pictures!

I'll start it off with the yesterday's takeaway run!

 

30716352_10155600405080885_1285907533579602532_n.jpg

Umm... That's a VW Passat Estate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Umm... That's a VW Passat Estate.

Should have gone to Specsavers

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Saloon?

Don’t waste your data allowance man 😀

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Don’t waste your data allowance man 😀

Work phone so not an issue...

I give in...  What is it?

Screenshot_20180415-150524.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Work phone so not an issue...

I give in...  What is it?

Screenshot_20180415-150524.jpg

No idea! We’ve spent the last 1/2 hr having a cross conversation 😂

I thought you were implying the wing mirror was VW 😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Flytvr said:

No idea! We’ve spent the last 1/2 hr having a cross conversation 😂

I thought you were implying the wing mirror was VW 😀

I know....  Ps....  Here is my black Enzo in the rain by a bin ;-)

IMG_20180415_150645.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where’s the sun?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well hers my old girl dogging up some yellow thing in the distance whilst basking in the sunshine waiting for her turn to to be 'Quicksilvered'.........

IMG_3633.thumb.JPG.86f769eeb352547d788341524bd5708e.JPG

Big Rat

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you work there?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Comedian Well many a true word spoken in jest............ something about perimeter fencing......... needs 🤗

🐀

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Well many a true word spoken in jest............ something about perimeter fencing......... needs 🤗

🐀

Milk it milk it.

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some sunny road rash correction from yesterday. 950adbd804c651555e24fd24b6f5ddd2.jpg01e87fc8b8021c8a81fe781c2394dc87.jpg

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Well many a true word spoken in jest............ something about perimeter fencing......... needs 🤗

🐀

I did mate. Been out measuring just now. Boy those builders measuring tapes are dangerous.

BTW: The new Blat HQ is a secret!!! :wink3:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Flytvr All secrets are safe with Rats..............:whistling1:

🐀🐁🐀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Comedian I recognise that driveway........ it does look better with 2 Rcf's on it....... sticking with the thread........ unusual for me I know......in the sun.......

IMG_3641.thumb.JPG.8f8d1da4c1c5363600a36ef6fcb554af.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take your pick.........................

P1000632.JPG

LEXUS_ISF_DS_001.JPG

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mark G Presumably the bottom isn't anywhere near home...............  :whistling1:

🐀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So anyway  now we've got an isF on here............

IMG_2720.thumb.JPG.d1e748fdd0f91ce0c6171369ceb264b5.JPG

Big Rat

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sun broke out briefly in Poole.

She's still a pussy magnet even if almost 10 years old....

IMG_5770.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Sun broke out briefly in Poole.

She's still a pussy magnet even if almost 10 years old....

IMG_5770.JPG

I’d  definitely get that car de-catted!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now