Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your F.......... in the SUN!

3 minutes ago, Ray-ISF said:

Looking at a daily estate car then saving my pennies for a Grey GS F in a couple of years.

Phew....  I thought it was gonna be another RCF defector ;-)

• Like 3

On 15 April 2018 at 4:18 PM, Comedian said:

Some sunny road rash correction from yesterday. 950adbd804c651555e24fd24b6f5ddd2.jpg01e87fc8b8021c8a81fe781c2394dc87.jpg

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Sean - Does that Blue Velvet help to colour some of the smaller stone chips?

I bought it for that reason and I'd say a 50 percent improvement. Much better effect from a couple of feet away.

IMG_20180418_124733.thumb.jpg.29b7054a03bc544503751c6bf5449bdf.jpgIMG_20180418_124809.thumb.jpg.84e10b52940e2a8e91c13d6b215664e9.jpg

Just given mine a good old clean. Hopefully it stays that way for a while!

Apologies for the photobomb in the background. My girlfriends dad always has to try and one up me (think he's won this round).

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Wellsey said:

IMG_20180418_124733.thumb.jpg.29b7054a03bc544503751c6bf5449bdf.jpgIMG_20180418_124809.thumb.jpg.84e10b52940e2a8e91c13d6b215664e9.jpg

Just given mine a good old clean. Hopefully it stays that way for a while!

Apologies for the photobomb in the background. My girlfriends dad always has to try and one up me (think he's won this round).

My father in law is exactly the same. His Ford Fiesta Ecoboost is white, just like my RC-F

:yes:

• Like 3

I just spent an hour on the wheels today. They are such a task that I like to do it separate from the main wash. Toothbrush is just the job. Very safe and gets in the tight corners.

14 hours ago, Comedian said:

I just spent an hour on the wheels today. They are such a task that I like to do it separate from the main wash. Toothbrush is just the job. Very safe and gets in the tight corners.

I did a full swissvax on mine when I first had the car including the wheels.  Has made a big difference to cleaning the wheels as break dust washes off so much easier 👍

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jon_B said:

I did a full swissvax on mine when I first had the car including the wheels.  Has made a big difference to cleaning the wheels as break dust washes off so much easier 👍

I ceramic coated my wheels when I got the new set. Just like to make sure by brushing as although the visible washes off you'd be surprised what is building up unseen :sad: Even with ceramic coating I noticed some build up in the corners that were a bit more stubborn. 

15 hours ago, Comedian said:

The question is did you use your own toothbrush or the missus ?  And were you brave enough to tell her that you used hers :w00t:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Martin F said:

The question is did you use your own toothbrush or the missus ?  And were you brave enough to tell her that you used hers :w00t:

:w00t: she uses mine on the dog so it's only fair