Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX400h Rear wiper motor (2007)

Hi, does anyone know if anything other than an RX400h motor will fit this? I ask as I have just ordered a new wiper arm and blade (surprised how cheap it was) I have taken the cover off and the 10mm nut is NOT budging, plastered it with WD40 in preparation for the new arm coming. I've been on eBay but can only find motors for RX300's and RX450's.

25 minutes ago, Shortandstrange said:

Hi, does anyone know if anything other than an RX400h motor will fit this? I ask as I have just ordered a new wiper arm and blade (surprised how cheap it was) I have taken the cover off and the 10mm nut is NOT budging, plastered it with WD40 in preparation for the new arm coming. I've been on eBay but can only find motors for RX300's and RX450's.

Well, I can't guarantee it so I can't be held responsible for encouraging you to spend money if it doesn't fit :biggrin:

However, I would be surprised if it didn't as the 400h and the 300 are built on the same body and, as far as I know, only the hybrid system is different.