Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

In short, the RCF is better than the GSF

18 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Not much in it these days. You need to get up to date. :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Yes, one is a grave - one is not 😀

19 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr So back on topic rumour has it that the White Carbon depicted above may go to the Cheltenham area some time soon........ :whistling1:

Just think of that Skunkee could be having a mate.......

🐀

Ah well - maybe time to think about something different...........

• Haha 1

I was on a roundabout same time as another blue RCF the other day. It's very annoying. :D he only has standard pipes though. So I won on a technicality.

Just now, Comedian said:

I was on a roundabout same time as another blue RCF the other day. It's very annoying. :D he only has standard pipes though. So I won on a technicality.

****ing fleet cars everywhere!!! Was his (or her's) the L or LX version?

• Like 1

****ing fleet cars everywhere!!! Was his (or her's) the L or LX version?
I don't think anyone has put a hole in the roof. They are just things army guys like as reminds them of their little tanks.

Just now, Comedian said:

I don't think anyone has put a hole in the roof. They are just things army guys like as reminds them of their little tanks.

At least your roof isn't plastic

7 hours ago, Mattmech said:

Had a drive down to Lexus Gatwick to answer the rcf gsf question for myself. Took my oldest son who's just under 6ft to see if I could get all the family in the rcf. They had a carbon white rcf and a silver gsf. Silver looks better in the flesh than the pictures. They also had a new blue gsf in the workshop they showed me , that looked fantastic.had a look and sit in the gsf first. Beautiful cabin, very comfortable. Heads up display was great. More than enough room. Similarly sized to my old 5 series bmw. 

Had a sit in the rcf.  Very nice also. At 6'4" there was no way I could comfortably get the family in so for me it was the gsf all the way.

Went out in the gsf and was more than pleasantly surprised how they seem to have improved in all areas of what I feel is a great package in the isf. Suspension is a massive improvement and the stock noise was also very good.

Time to start start saving!

20180422_105241.jpg

20180422_105248.jpg

20180422_110435.jpg

Hi Matt, 

Glad you had fun mate. I felt a similar way when I drove the RCF - it was clear that everything had moved on & the interiors of both RCF/GSF are a lovely place to be 👍🏻

Go on mate you know you want too!! 😂😉

• Like 2

It’ll be a while yet mate, I like to plan in advance!

after deciding that I wanted the isf I had one within the year. 

Need to let the prices come down a bit more yet! The drive today gives me a clearer goal to aim for. Either that or I need to get the kids moved out before they’ve left school! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not like my purchase of the RCF then 😆😉

i know what you mean mate - I watched the marked for 3 years with the ISF, having decided to buy a car with 5 seats In the mean time, then waited a further year for the right car.

it will be worth the wait👍🏻

• Like 2

As I'm already in line for the gallows; here goes....

With a bit more blue in the colour; that RC-F might could be a rather nice purple.

The LFA is a crime, and that other thing is worse than this:

DSCN1644b.jpg

• Haha 1