Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

In short, the RCF is better than the GSF

Not that I disagree... I would actually choose RC-F.. but after exactly 2 seconds of the video I have realised I have no trust in whatever opinion the reviewer has for reasons objective to me (that is long-winded way of saying subjective).

I don't think neither is better nor worse, they are different cars and have different features which will appeal to different customers, so I found even trying to compare them and decide which is better ... well, simply pointless. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Not that I disagree... I would actually choose RC-F.. but after exactly 2 seconds of the video I have realised I have no trust in whatever opinion the reviewer has for reasons objective to me (that is long-winded way of saying subjective).

I don't think neither is better nor worse, they are different cars and have different features which will appeal to different customers, so I found even trying to compare them and decide which is better ... well, simply pointless. 

Agreed, if it was a one car home gsf but fun second car rcf.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flytvr said:

I’m sure everyone knows, but this post is tongue in cheek 😂

I actually though you are inviting GS-F owners for a talk.... 

Sorry... (me) too serious always... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I actually though you are inviting GS-F owners for a talk.... 

Sorry... (me) too serious always... 

😜

Of course, if I wanted the attention of GSF owners, my post would have been “Why does the GSF look like a fake VXR8?”

I would have then expected thread retaliation with “Why does the RCF look like a fake Calibra?”

GSF is a great car 👍

• Like 3

Just now, ColinBarber said:

Clarkson slated the RC F and loved the GS F, nothing more to say. :tongue::laugh:

Definitely means the RCF is better then 😂😂😂

• Like 1

He voted (pretended it was fair public vote) SC430 "the worst car of the century". I must admit I liked Clarkson, but I disagree with him here.... 

TG was motoring show - not consumer advice line.

• Like 1

If you watch the video for maybe 5 seconds - you will visualise the very definition of "delusional"..Literally, she told more about herself in 5 seconds then I have ever wanted to know - that is before even the RC-F/GS-F comparison came into play...

• Like 1

Seems nice enough to me, attractive, into cars, making some money being "creative" - what's not to like.

Her opinion may differ from yours but I'm sure that's something you're used to by now.

52 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Seems nice enough to me, attractive, into cars, making some money being "creative" - what's not to like.

Her opinion may differ from yours but I'm sure that's something you're used to by now.

I have actually said that I would pick RC-F over GS-F, kind of difficult situation as I basically don't like that our opinions agrees, not that they differ. 

Anyway, my option about the video wast that is was way too much about her and way to little of any substance about the cars she is trying to compare - not to mention that inherently it is impossible to say which is better, because they aimed to different needs. It is like saying what is better Torx or Hex screwdriver - well it depends what screw you want to tighten.. isn't it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

I'm sorry but as soon as I saw the wheels were painted in Golf RCF Blue I stopped.

It's almost as bad as a white car with a black bonnet JDM Style ;-) @Flytvr

Enough to give me a complex Lee ( @FTBBCVoodoo) ! :w00t:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Enough to give me a complex Lee ( @FTBBCVoodoo) ! :w00t:

Don't worry.  I am a JDM fanboy.  You have the best combo possible.  Although I do like the orange ones with carbon bonnets as well.  It's the extrovert in me :-)

• Like 1