Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How to find part numbers

Hi one of the covers for the headlamp washer jet has gone missing from my is300h, they just seem to be a push fit and not very secure, any idea what the part number is and where to purchase

regards Jeff

26 minutes ago, warspoils said:

Hi one of the covers for the headlamp washer jet has gone missing from my is300h, they just seem to be a push fit and not very secure, any idea what the part number is and where to purchase

regards Jeff

You should be able to find your part number here.

As for where to buy, I would imagine that it'll be a dealer-only part or maybe get a secondhand one from eBay or a breakers yard.

21 minutes ago, warspoils said:

Thanks for the quick response John, that is a helpful link but doesn’t show that part under bodywork, any idea what the washer system comes under

regards Jeff

No, sorry Jeff, I'm afraid I don't know.

I seriously doubt if they just fell off as they are clamped with 2 horseshoe clips on the other side of the bumper (as I have taken this apart when I fitted colour coded covers) and also the JET clips inside of the cover AND then clips to the actuator.

See attached pic for you to have a better understanding..  PS ...part numbers are for the F Sport as I believe the non Fsport although look the same has a different part number. Cost is around 8 quid + vat each (per side) - However please check whether the Jet/Actuator isn't damaged and the clamps are still intact. This means bumper off I'm afraid..

20180410_112412.thumb.jpg.9069054c43c4e6b9353c53001a88defd.jpg20180410_112352.thumb.jpg.d0b8b4b0edfd71f4fd4ffde8c0a38f28.jpg

Thanks Andrew,  when I checked the remaining cover this had broken legs so looks like someone had taken a fancy to them, being chromed, I ordered a pair from Lexus Milton Keynes, and will colour code them so they don’t stand out on the Atlantic blue

regards Jeff

I have a spare pair stripped of chrome already.. It was trial and error of chemicals but i finally success! Pm me if you need help mate 

Ps still bumper off to access the clips from the back.. Fairly straight forward 

• 2 years later...

Hi Folks, i know how hard is to find this mystery part and finally I purchased here through lexuspartsdirect link below. Part number is 85353-53030 

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-is/lexus-is-phase-iii-2013-present/lexus-is-3-exterior-interior/lexus-is-phase-3-o-s-headlamp-washer-cover/

4 hours ago, Adas said:

Hi Folks, i know how hard is to find this mystery part and finally I purchased here through lexuspartsdirect link below. Part number is 85353-53030 

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-is/lexus-is-phase-iii-2013-present/lexus-is-3-exterior-interior/lexus-is-phase-3-o-s-headlamp-washer-cover/

I would double check with them as I think these are the smaller facelift ones (2017 onwards) Unless you have one of course

• 2 weeks later...

They just arrived recently and fits prefect to my 2014 IS. In description they says it’s suitable for Lexus IS Phase 3 2013-Present. I bought spare set. 

36CE801D-054C-439E-B6BC-2A1708614843.jpeg