Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The what’s happened to Ratty thread

In Ratty’s absence, I thought it would be fun to speculate what has happened to him.

Theory 1 - Kitt has malfunctioned and locked Ratty in the car. Kitt has restricted Ratty’s access to the Internet. This is why Ratty is so quiet!!!

• Like 4

Theory 2 - He is having his yearly dose of sun block applied so he can work on the building sites topless working on his tan.  This will allow him to wolf whistle any females walking by (or males) and shout "oi oi girls" (or boys) without fear of sun burn, sum stroke while also helping to prevent against skin cancer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Alright alright I’m touched..... you all knew that any way..... Rattys back been a very busy roofer boy we’ve taking advantage of this spanking weather to get high... so to speak.....12-14 hours a day makes for a tired Rat 😳

And I have a very bad habit of dropping phones....... mind you there are some er......lovely views to be had from up here🤓

🐀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Alright alright I’m touched..... you all knew that any way..... Rattys back been a very busy roofer boy we’ve taking advantage of this spanking weather to get high... so to speak.....12-14 hours a day makes for a tired Rat 😳

And I have a very bad habit of dropping phones....... mind you there are some er......lovely views to be had from up here🤓

🐀

Well that killed the thread.  Thanks Fun Anchor (which is a name normally reserved for my wife).

I was looking forward to the suggestions ;-)

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

So was it theory 1 or 2 ?

Theory 1 still holds. We could be talking to Kitt and not Ratty!!!!! Woooo woooo - wooooo woooo.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodooSorry about that Lee still it could be worse I could have surprised you all and come up with something witty and constructively on thread.....😂

🐀

Unlikely :yahoo:

• Haha 1

@FTBBCVoodoo

Well as perceptive as @Flytvris your the winner this time.....version 2 it is........ I’m working with this group of ripped 20 something Adonis’s who’s heads seem to be able to rotate throughout 360 degrees........whereas..... me.....:whistling1:

🐀

• Like 2