Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The reason all Mesa Red owners live for!

Mesa Red has never been the most popular of colours within the ISF world, it was the lowest selling colour when they were up for sale with only 6 or 7 sold in the UK (I think!?)

Well today is the only day of the year that it will be sunny up here in Scotland so here's of few pictures of what Mesa Red is supposed to look like!

I can imagine most of you will of only seen a Mesa Red ISF in the shade/clouds, I promise they're not maroon!

20180421_153017.jpg

20180421_153007.jpg

20180421_152943.jpg

• Like 10

Seems like a good opportunity to give all you Mesa boys a little treat............🤗

My isF list is now up to 171 cars of the 214 or so that remain and here is my by no means finished list of the Mesa'as !

I don't have pictures or stories/owners to go with each car as of yet so here is a few snippets, I'll start with one of the earliest and that is of GY08 OPA don't believe it's around any more was used at the beginning as a magazine feature car....... by Evo and so on in 2008

Then I have this picture....

IMG_0774.thumb.PNG.9e79819086c49b8980856c02aa45cd4e.PNG

The above car I know for a fact is LR58VYT here she is a day old being detailed in September 2008, if the owner is on here I can direct him to 15 other pics of the day.

Here is a reg number list now some of you will recognise yours 🤔

KX58 PNL

BK10NYX

LS10EVB

WP09KLO

AA58NVD

YT12 MJY

GY08GBE

SK10 ZXU

GU62LHW

LM10- - - 

And to finish a few more pictures.........

IMG_3044.thumb.JPG.b09158eef780ed6ed54fa431f318c7fe.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG.630d09ffd7135c3f63b113603bb0f2f5.JPGIMG_0776.JPG.ece917189c2dcfe096424070544325ed.JPGIMG_0777.thumb.JPG.44de8daaef249bf9cc5758af0fb18e5b.JPGIMG_0779.JPG.437ba723345d945f2aa721107dcb3aff.JPG

Ive only put permanent reg number cars and not personal plates except the last one any one know it ?

Enjoy !

Big Rat

IMG_0778.JPG

• Like 5

Personally I like them all, I thought I'd run a little guessing game some time soon to see who can come closest to to the most popular colour of the 170 I know about so far 🤔

🐀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Personally I like them all, I thought I'd run a little guessing game some time soon to see who can come closest to to the most popular colour of the 170 I know about so far 🤔

🐀

I'm going to guess silver!

Really appreciate the post, one of the good things about so few cars being made is that you can create a history of them and do some digging to find stuff out.  

Marcus

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

🐀

Same.  I don't think Lexus make a bad colour tbh.  My personal favourite is the titanium grey type colour that the GSF comes in.

I would hate to think what would happen if they did a BMW style individual option.  "Here we have a stunning horse manure brown RCF with Camels ***** Leather with wooden inserts topped off with 20" White diamond cut F sport alloys"

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

I'm going to guess silver!

Really appreciate the post, one of the good things about so few cars being made is that you can create a history of them and do some digging to find stuff out.  

Marcus

@Jgtcracer Appreciate that Marcus it's a labour of Love 😁

🐀

Mesa Red has never been the most popular of colours within the ISF world, it was the lowest selling colour when they were up for sale with only 6 or 7 sold in the UK (I think!?)
Well today is the only day of the year that it will be sunny up here in Scotland so here's of few pictures of what Mesa Red is supposed to look like!
I can imagine most of you will of only seen a Mesa Red ISF in the shade/clouds, I promise they're not maroon!
20180421_153017.thumb.jpg.7900ccbef997f61ddc4915568f955cf3.jpg
20180421_153007.thumb.jpg.105084229702ba4082c80bf0d81fa3dc.jpg
20180421_152943.thumb.jpg.f8d5c0c9ed5795316b256c398dc4e787.jpg
Looks lovely but needs a blooming good polish to get rid of those swirls.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leelacey17 said:

Looks lovely but needs a blooming good polish to get rid of those swirls.

So much easier said than done when I've got 2 kids under 5 and a rather demanding wife!

I've love nothing more than to do that.  It's not as bad as the picture shows to be honest either.

Thanks though ..

Marcus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So much easier said than done when I've got 2 kids under 5 and a rather demanding wife!
I've love nothing more than to do that.  It's not as bad as the picture shows to be honest either.
Thanks though ..
Marcus
I know your pain.

Sunny, but bug splattered. In the car's natural environment of Snowdonia with the EVO triangle done on the way out and back

027a.jpg

028a.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mike m said:

Yeah wife's Mesa red CT turns spangly pink in the sun too :biggrin:

Enough of this pink talk.  It''s supposed to be sexy to be in touch with your feminine side anyway!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

Enough of this pink talk.  It''s supposed to be sexy to be in touch with your feminine side anyway!!!

Marcus, I have endeavoured to PM all the pink bashers on here. Hopefully my efforts will eventually bring an end to the pink bashing :yahoo:  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Marcus, I have endeavoured to PM all the pink bashers on here. Hopefully my efforts will eventually bring an end to the pink bashing :yahoo:  

That would be brilliant if you could,. Can you remember who started it?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

That would be brilliant if you could,. Can you remember who started it?

Don’t you worry fella, I’ll get to the bottom of this!!

I feel your pain. I suffered much Silver abuse on this very forum.

• Haha 1