Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The reason all Mesa Red owners live for!

Right. Peachy news. I have made some progress with my investigations. It appears that the whole PINK thing was started by an F owner on this very forum!!!!

I’ll update you as soon as I make further discoveries! 

• Haha 2

Just now, Big Rat said:

Seems like @Flytvr is about to confess.......

I’m sorry - I have to remain neutral during the investigatory stages.

I won’t however rest until this whole PINK thing is sorted.

As an owner of a beautiful red car, I think it is disgusting that anyone could call Mesa red PINK!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@FlytvrI wish I had your way with words or should I say you have a unique code of ethics....... how is Simon by the way ?

🐀

Simon is wonderful. His keyless entry system is now fixed. However, the Volvo stealers forgot to fix the other five teething issues. I’ll be speaking to them in the morning.

Here’s a picture of Simon taken out of the kitchen window earlier this evening. The window glass has made him look a little pink. Unfortunately, some red cars do look pink sometimes, depending on lighting conditions. I don’t believe Mesa red suffers from looking at all pink BTW

Simon 

C8DDBF4E-456F-46F7-9B23-DB7A180161A6.jpeg

• Like 2

@Flytvr I like that Mrs Rat wants to know what I was chuckling about “ Never mind dear you wouldn’t understand”

Pleased to hear about Simon all cars have initial niggles well except Lexus........:whistling1:

🐀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr I like that Mrs Rat wants to know what I was chuckling about “ Never mind dear you wouldn’t understand”

Pleased to hear about Simon all cars have initial niggles well except Lexus........:whistling1:

🐀

Yep, Lexus rock. Having said that, my old silver ISF was only really sorted a couple of weeks before I sold it!! So, even a Lexus can be...... buggy.

The ISF looks so good in Silver

• Like 1

Just now, Spacewagon52 said:

Some people are seduced by the Dark Side!

Aha. I knew it. Inspector Davi has his first suspect!!

Is your reply a clever way of saying Mesa red is just a darker shade of pink!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 21/04/2018 at 6:40 PM, Big Rat said:

Seems like a good opportunity to give all you Mesa boys a little treat............🤗

My isF list is now up to 171 cars of the 214 or so that remain and here is my by no means finished list of the Mesa'as !

I don't have pictures or stories/owners to go with each car as of yet so here is a few snippets, I'll start with one of the earliest and that is of GY08 OPA don't believe it's around any more was used at the beginning as a magazine feature car....... by Evo and so on in 2008

Then I have this picture....

IMG_0774.thumb.PNG.9e79819086c49b8980856c02aa45cd4e.PNG

The above car I know for a fact is LR58VYT here she is a day old being detailed in September 2008, if the owner is on here I can direct him to 15 other pics of the day.

Here is a reg number list now some of you will recognise yours 🤔

KX58 PNL

BK10NYX

LS10EVB

WP09KLO

AA58NVD

YT12 MJY

GY08GBE

SK10 ZXU

GU62LHW

LM10- - - 

And to finish a few more pictures.........

IMG_3044.thumb.JPG.b09158eef780ed6ed54fa431f318c7fe.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG.630d09ffd7135c3f63b113603bb0f2f5.JPGIMG_0776.JPG.ece917189c2dcfe096424070544325ed.JPGIMG_0777.thumb.JPG.44de8daaef249bf9cc5758af0fb18e5b.JPGIMG_0779.JPG.437ba723345d945f2aa721107dcb3aff.JPG

Ive only put permanent reg number cars and not personal plates except the last one any one know it ?

Enjoy !

Big Rat

IMG_0778.JPG

Nope, mines not there 🤔......wouldn’t mind so much but you’ve seen mine too 😂🤣😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Womble72 A thousand apologies   Cake and coffee on next meet on me 😫

🐀

12 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Womble72 A thousand apologies   Cake and coffee on next meet on me 😫

🐀

So, of those 11.....cough cough.....12 with mine 😉......how many are still in existence?......I’m assuming that was the “ordered list”?.......lots of cake sounds good too 👍👍👍

• Like 1

On 21/04/2018 at 4:36 PM, Jgtcracer said:

Mesa Red has never been the most popular of colours within the ISF world, it was the lowest selling colour when they were up for sale with only 6 or 7 sold in the UK (I think!?)

Well today is the only day of the year that it will be sunny up here in Scotland so here's of few pictures of what Mesa Red is supposed to look like!

I can imagine most of you will of only seen a Mesa Red ISF in the shade/clouds, I promise they're not maroon!

20180421_153017.jpg

20180421_153007.jpg

20180421_152943.jpg

The camera never catches the true beauty of the colour, but it really is a fantastic colour in the flesh. 👍

D6B34E10-9D1E-4AF7-9047-5F472EF78CBC.jpeg

C0E1B767-85F4-4142-8AB6-81D6135D8911.jpeg

B9F871A1-2D30-4F58-8A91-27F8DE93B77A.jpeg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

I hope that red is not photo shopped?

Nope, it’s totally as the camera took it, I took loads to get the sun reflection just right, it’s very hard to capture the fleck in it, probably why the colour wasn’t a big seller as the catalog picture is totally rubbish.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Anyone 'owning up' to abandoning J50 CPH in that clip with their supermarket parking skills, I can see it all started to go wrong after D6 LBG!!

sorry pet hate of mine.....

paul m

1 hour ago, Ala Larj said:

I think it's been darkened to look less pinkish!

100% assure u it’s not been tampered with, did take about 20ish photos to capture what the naked eye sees, it is still much better in the flesh 👍

• Like 1

I had a Mesa red is and now have a GS which apparently is not Mesa red but looks exactly like my IS colour. To my eyes the best colour Lexus do. Even if it may look pink under certain light conditions!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links