Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I need a Wheel Centre Cap Hub for 1993 LS400

I have lost one of my centre cap hubs (went on a trip on Saturday and it was ok when I left but when I got back it was missing-I assume it has worked its way loose ) so now have only 3 on the car so are now trying to get a replacement. I've got the original 16" wheels on it still and they are immaculate as I had them refurbished last year. I've been on eBay without any luck as most of the cars being broken up are from newer models and they wont fit (they are 160mm but mine are 195mm ). The only place that I've found that has got one is JapParts but they want £30 for one!! Any suggestions where I might get one without being screwed over by JapParts??

• Sad 1

Thanks John-it's not like those wheels, mine are the older wheels.

Thanks Mark-my wheels are like yours in the picture (car looks in amazing condition!!). The part number on the back is 8325 and it is 190mm across. i know there is another one that looks exactly the same but is only 160mm across so too small.

if I remember the wheels look similar but the early 15" have 9 spokes and the later 16" have 10 spokes ( I think that's the way round, it makes sense anyway )..........  and probably accounts for the different size centre caps

Malc

On 24/04/2018 at 8:45 AM, AndyCheltenham1 said:

Thanks John-it's not like those wheels, mine are the older wheels.

Thanks Mark-my wheels are like yours in the picture (car looks in amazing condition!!). The part number on the back is 8325 and it is 190mm across. i know there is another one that looks exactly the same but is only 160mm across so too small.

hi andy, just a google image I'm afraid. i have a mark 3, but also some mk2 wheels (which came with the car but don't fit the front due to calliper sizing)

Mark-I've now managed to order 2 from eBay USA for £27 which will give me a spare one in case I lose another one!! I was going to get the one from JapParts at £30 for just one but when I tried to order it they said it was out of stock. Thanks Mark