Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RC-F UK sales

After some digging, I’ve come up with the following stats.

Total UK sales - 217

RC-F Carbons editions -  31 (of 217)

Without going into loads of details, the most rare cars are -

Carbon  edition Mercury Grey - only one

Carbon edition  Velvet Black - only one

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stuno1 said:

Need a house first! Hoping to snag one significantly cheaper than that.

There's a silver carbon on Autotrader for £39k or a non carbon in white for £37k. Any good?

2 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

Need a house first! Hoping to snag one significantly cheaper than that.

Yeah.. I was thinking the same, but since I've lost hope to ever get on housing ladder so will probably going to spend all my income on cars going forward. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Yeah.. I was thinking the same, but since I've lost hope to ever get on housing ladder so will probably going to spend all my income on cars going forward. 

Haha, if only the wife would allow that!

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

There's a silver carbon on Autotrader for £39k or a non carbon in white for £37k. Any good?

Having asked a few what discounts they managed I am hoping to pick up a carbon car (2015) reg for 35k ish next year with no more than 10-15k on it. I do believe that will be achievable. 

12 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Haha, if only the wife would allow that!

Having asked a few what discounts they managed I am hoping to pick up a carbon car (2015) reg for 35k ish next year with no more than 10-15k on it. I do believe that will be achievable. 

Crystal ball stuff - but good luck 👍

I guess it depends on how patient or flexible on colour you are. Silver or red carbons would be your best bet.

Had a test drive yet? I mean - you don't want to waste all this thinking and forum bandwidth if you don't like it.

It's good to take your time though. Having a year or 3 to think about a car means you'll probably end up with the right one.

I thought it for about 7 months but didn't tell anyone.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Had a test drive yet? I mean - you don't want to waste all this thinking and forum bandwidth if you don't like it.

It's good to take your time though. Having a year or 3 to think about a car means you'll probably end up with the right one.

I thought it for about 7 months but didn't tell anyone.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I always tend to take a year to research the cars I would like before taking the jump. In this instance I started off with focus rs, rs3 and a45 amg and ruled them all out after research. Then over to the e92 and c63 and again ruled them out. After some thought decided to up the budget a bit and hence the rc-f. It ticks almost all the boxes. Just needs an exhaust. I’m not keen on the wheels but they will stay as they are. The goal of this car is to spend as little as possible on it.

18 hours ago, Flytvr said:

After some digging, I’ve come up with the following stats.

Total UK sales - 217

RC-F Carbons editions -  31 (of 217)

Without going into loads of details, the most rare cars are -

Carbon  edition Mercury Grey - only one

Carbon edition  Velvet Black - only one

Back in Jan 2017 Lexus GB state the following:

RC F Sales in 2016: 34
Cumulative sales since launch (2014): 251

• Like 1

@ColinBarber Of those Colin I know have information on 90 Rcf,s and of course this includes Carbons, some of it is just basic info but others I have photos and videos.

They are selling pretty well of late obviously since prices got to the 30-35k is a major factor in this, but they do represent great value for money.

🐀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ColinBarber said:

Back in Jan 2017 Lexus GB state the following:

RC F Sales in 2016: 34
Cumulative sales since launch (2014): 251

That's a sharp decline. There wasn't much of 2014 was there? Came out in second half? 

16 minutes ago, Comedian said:

That's a sharp decline. There wasn't much of 2014 was there? Came out in second half? 

I guess all the Toyota press cars and dealer demonstrators really bumped up the figures in the first year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Is this a Carbon or not........and look at those tyre pressures at 3.27.......... not that I have a holier attitude to this........:whistling1:

Yes - USA had painted bonnets - I think they prefer a toned down approach you see - cultural difference :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Yes - USA had painted bonnets - I think they prefer a toned down approach you see - cultural difference :laugh:

Was surprised by this when i first saw it as yanks love aftermarket look and I bet the bonnet costs a fortune! 

2 hours ago, Comedian said:

I don't think this is the carbon edition.The interior is leather rather than Alcantara too. Looks good with just the carbon roof and spoiler though.  

6 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

I don't think this is the carbon edition.The interior is leather rather than Alcantara too. Looks good with just the carbon roof and spoiler though.  

From USA Lexus.com

Lexus-RCF-gallery-overview-overlay-1204x677-LEX-RCF-MY18-0015.jpg

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Is this a Carbon or not........and look at those tyre pressures at 3.27.......... not that I have a holier attitude to this........:whistling1:

That’s not a carbon. It hasn’t stopped traffic and I see no evidence of women throwing nickers at the car!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links