Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Video of controls in cars for new owners

mudplug

It would be so helpful if there was a video of all controls, Buttons, and setting for different cars, reading through the owners manual trying to find how to operate something or in fact what a button is for would be so helpful (assuming this has not been done already?)  Each car section could have its own little video bank so new owners can look at how things work. 

• Like 1

A good idea, although there are already a lot of videos already available on YouTube covering various aspects of different cars.

The only problem may be that there are usually variations within a particular model of car.  Something you find when looking through

the manual.

• Like 1

That's very true Hadrian which is why I say it would be good to show all the different variations in the respective model, spent ages looking on UTube and also in the handbook trying to find out what the the button was for next to the gear lever, found it in the end but it would have been so much easier to just come on here as a new owner and flick through my model, a video for the stupid lol 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes good idea. I've seen a few of these on U -Tube. I agree with Alan, some are really well made and some aren't so clear or also include a bit of a review and walk around, etc.. With your new found knowledge of the RX could you make a video and post it up on here? It might get the moderators interested. I think some of the others might have a go too to help promote the various models.