Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HIGH MILEAGE ISF WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

2 hours ago, Toothy said:

If it's got black buttons, but no blue bit on wheel. It probably has the updated HDD nav, bluetooth audio etc. But doesn't have the newer suspension stuff that came in a year or 2 later.

Sorry to put a spanner in the works, Toothy! Mine had the black buttons, was a 2008 model without the LSD (and blue trimmed wheel obviously!), but didn’t have HDD nav or Bluetooth audio!

It did have 2013 suspension, but that was my doing! 

It seems the ISF upgrade/facelift transition isn’t so clear cut! :-)

13 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

Sorry to put a spanner in the works, Toothy! Mine had the black buttons, was a 2008 model without the LSD (and blue trimmed wheel obviously!), but didn’t have HDD nav or Bluetooth audio!

It did have 2013 suspension, but that was my doing! 

It seems the ISF upgrade/facelift transition isn’t so clear cut! :-)

:wacko:

Don't worry about the mileage to much, my car is a 2008 with 114750 miles and it's only recently I feel a wee bit of difference traveling on rough roads, a feeling through the steering wheel that points to ball joints or bushes. Everything else running great.

On 26/04/2018 at 12:52 PM, ISF V8 JAY said:

Hi guys just wanted to get you input on buying a high mileage Lexus ISF.

Its a 2009 Facelift model With 110k on the clock 

full Lexus history obvs 

shout me your thoughts guys!

How many miles is on the high mileage one :laugh:

I had a late 1997 LS400 earlier this year with over 180k on the clock. A few bits were a tad tired but on the whole it was still in good condition. 

I imagine a high mileage ISF would be fine. Plenty of them across the pond. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GibletPH said:

I had a late 1997 LS400 earlier this year with over 180k on the clock. A few bits were a tad tired but on the whole it was still in good condition. 

I imagine a high mileage ISF would be fine. Plenty of them across the pond. 

Have you got yours yet?

4 minutes ago, ISF V8 JAY said:

Have you got yours yet?

The ISF? Nope, picking it up next Saturday. The owner was busy today and needed some time to get his private plate removed. 

1 hour ago, GibletPH said:

The ISF? Nope, picking it up next Saturday. The owner was busy today and needed some time to get his private plate removed. 

What colour and age did you go for?

18 minutes ago, ISF V8 JAY said:

What colour and age did you go for?

Velvet black and 2008. My last one was the same colour and age. This one has slightly more miles than my last one though!

3 hours ago, GibletPH said:

91k, I think my last one was around 41k when I sold it. 

As you already know, its nothing for a looked after modern engine, some of the taxi guys are running cars to 250--300k on basic servicing without problems, I am sure the Lexus V8 at 91k will be fine for years to come.

9 minutes ago, Mark G said:

As you already know, its nothing for a looked after modern engine, some of the taxi guys are running cars to 250--300k on basic servicing without problems, I am sure the Lexus V8 at 91k will be fine for years to come.

Yup. I have every faith in it. I have a track record of changing cars too often but I’ll be trying to keep the ISF for a while. 

6 hours ago, GibletPH said:

Barely run in for a Lexus

Better than my e46 m3 i had previously! 

Are you going through a dealer or private?

funny thing yesterday! I thought I was only ISF Owner in my area! Wrong! A USB one went past me 😑

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links