Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Harrier owners manual

https://jpnz.co.nz/product/toyota-harrier-2/

£50 for a Harrier manual professionally translated into english (actually £30 plus £20 shipping from NZ).  Really tempted but not sure it'll tell me anything that I can't get from the RX manual that came with the car. I have noticed some subtle differences though.  Hrmm.

1 hour ago, m4rkw said:

https://jpnz.co.nz/product/toyota-harrier-2/

£50 for a Harrier manual professionally translated into english (actually £30 plus £20 shipping from NZ).  Really tempted but not sure it'll tell me anything that I can't get from the RX manual that came with the car. I have noticed some subtle differences though.  Hrmm.

Your money, your choice, but I really don't think you'd get anything 'Harrier-specific' enough to justify it really.

It's not a workshop manual, which would be very different, only an owner's manual that explains how to operate switches and other basic stuff. Given an RX manual and a bit of commonsense you should be able to figure it all out - if you can't, just poke, press, pull or push whatever's puzzling you.

I don’t suppose you know how to drop the spare wheel on a harrier? I’ve got an appointment for a new tyre for it but no idea how to lower it. Can’t see anything obvious under the boot liner where the tools are.

13 minutes ago, m4rkw said:

I don’t suppose you know how to drop the spare wheel on a harrier? I’ve got an appointment for a new tyre for it but no idea how to lower it. Can’t see anything obvious under the boot liner where the tools are.

This is only a guess because, although I had an RX300 for almost two years, within a couple of weeks of buying it we had an LPG conversion done and the LPG tank was fitted in the spare wheel well, so I never needed to know. I think that there's a five-sided bolt head on the right-hand side of the boot floor that winds the carrier down/up.

Aha, yes, here it is:

I think mines going to be on the left because that’s where the wheel is, I can’t seem to get the boot liner at the back of the boot to lift up though

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links