Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How far did you travel to view or buy your F?

33 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

Thanks for the very kind offer Ken! They've sent me a video with commentary of the car today and I'm I'm in discussion with them now..

A lexus for sale on an Audi forecourt, could be a good deal available for you there.

Some of the best retail buys I've had have been non franchise cars on main dealer forecourts.

They often try them for a few weeks before trading them out so don't be scared to make them an offer, they may just accept anything over the trade value they're likely to get.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Tfp Tim start with the most in your face one first but it is very well made and the large rear wing is an option. Not to everyone's tast but personally I quite like the aggressive looks and wheel option........ it's a rocket bunny..... yes quite

IMG_0794.thumb.JPG.6ae772501129a0a1757e4b64bfbf3953.JPG

Big Rat

In the right location that would look immense.  I don't think it would look amazing going down Crawley High Street but would look the part on a track day.

Would also need a power hike to meet up with the expectations of driving a car resembling something from GT Racing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Comedian said:

You'd have to be an idiot to drive along that road and not even realise it........

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

With all that rubber you left, surely you remember?

3D518384-8970-4072-87D5-A6E5FB832816.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I spent a weekend, viewed 5 cars (3 isf) covered 800 miles and needed a night in a hotel. Thankfully the dealer then delivered the car the 250 miles back to me.

With my last car being written off I didnt have the option of playing the market.

All that and I bought a silver one (which clean and in the sun looked fantastic this weekend imho)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C.B said:

I spent a weekend, viewed 5 cars (3 isf) covered 800 miles and needed a night in a hotel. Thankfully the dealer then delivered the car the 250 miles back to me.

With my last car being written off I didnt have the option of playing the market.

All that and I bought a silver one (which clean and in the sun looked fantastic this weekend imho)

Say goodbye to frequent car wash visits. Silver equals superb 👍