Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight beam conversion for Europe

Gents, is there a method of adjusting the headlight beam on the Lexus F-models or do we need a stick-on converter? 

I have heard that the LED and HID  headlamps do not need to be
converted for travel on the continent. 
The set up of the headlamp is such that the light shines in a horizontal flat beam which has no kick up and as such is not dazzling to drivers of oncoming cars.

• Like 1

Spares bulbs are not compulsory but are recommended. Obviously completely pointless for LED equipped vehicles, but if you have a standard bulb kit take that along - it could avoid an unnecessary conversation and they are unlikely to know if the bulbs will fit in the vehicle or not.

• Like 3

Taking my ISF with an RCF around Europe next week. We're not taking headlamp converters. Lexus have said there is no need.
I'm not bothering with a bulb kit. But the RCF will have one. Just because we have it to hand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Peter said:

Same here, at the beginning of June, cannot wait :yes:

Really? At the begging of June? Where are you of to? I am leaving on the 26th of May with the return on the 10th of June. Will drive all the way to Greece and bac:yahoo:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cezar B said:

Really? At the begging of June? Where are you of to? I am leaving on the 26th of May with the return on the 10th of June. Will drive all the way to Greece and bac:yahoo:

We are leaving on 9th of June to France, Belgium, Netherlands and Germany (cannot wait for the autobahn) and back. My mate lives in Cologne so thought it would be nicer to drive than a plane. Greece sounds better to be fair :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links