Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F interior

This interior is for sale since like November last year, they keep re-listing it. It was apparently press car which was written-off with very low miles, so it is nearly new. I remember discussing it even before F-forum was split.

• Like 2

Makes me laugh when F bits come up on eBay. Firstly, due to the Lexus reliability, few require major parts. Secondly, comparatively speaking, there are so few F cars out there in the first place. All makes selling a little difficult. Of course- the flip side is that when you want to buy something, there’s nowt out there 😢

At least the IS220d can be scavenged for parts which can then be fitted to all other F cars 😜

• Like 1

Whats wrong with Lithuanian mail?

As for IS220d, that is good idea... get IS220d for £1500, remove and sell DPF £150 saving, fit this interior for £2000 and you almost have functional GS-F.. for mere £3350 :thumbsup:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

As for IS220d, that is good idea... get IS220d for £1500, remove and sell DPF £150 saving, fit this interior for £2000 and you almost have functional GS-F.. for mere £3350 :thumbsup:

Here's Lithuania mail, looks OK to me..... 

_20180430_123722.thumb.JPG.e35201bbee6868b392b86bf1c653c230.JPG

Yes it will be like a GSF just a really slow one. 👍 

I was tempted to make an offer when I was considering getting GS450h, but then though to myself it is a bit pointless. Such tings makes sense for like BMW where it is common to make M5/M3 replicas, but bit pointless for Lexus.

52 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

_20180430_123722.thumb.JPG.e35201bbee6868b392b86bf1c653c230.JPG

That is accurate picture of Romanian mail... only 70% of mail delivered of which only 38% on time. As for Lithuania the statistics goes 95% and 82% respectively,  which is not that far from UK 97% and 92%. Effectively, the rates in Lithuania is average of EU, wheres UK is above average, however postage service coverage is much higher and price is much lower e.g. There are 956 post offices in Lithuania where only 120millions parcels are sent, and ~14000 in UK where 9 billion parcels are sent - Source: EU Statistics Bureau 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I was tempted to make an offer when I was considering getting GS450h, but then though to myself it is a bit pointless. Such tings makes sense for like BMW where it is common to make M5/M3 replicas, but bit pointless for Lexus.

That is accurate picture of Romanian mail... only 70% of mail delivered of which only 38% on time. As for Lithuania the statistics goes 95% and 82% respectively,  which is not that far from UK 97% and 92%. Effectively, the rates in Lithuania is average of EU, wheres UK is above average, however postage service coverage is much higher and price is much lower e.g. There are 956 post offices in Lithuania where only 120millions parcels are sent, and ~14000 in UK where 9 billion parcels are sent - Source: EU Statistics Bureau 

Thanks for the stats, if I've got this right, this is a better illustration of the Lithuanian 🇱🇹 postal service.... 

_20180430_141050.thumb.JPG.f4f87477130c512cfc6c2aec0ea5522e.JPG

Looks much more efficient 👍 

If that makes you feel better mate... 

Just to note that is the same way Eastern Europeans see outdated British systems as well, based on a lot of paperwork and lack of internet infrastructure and electronic services...  

25 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

Has anybody seen the instrument cluster from the vehicle up for sale?

No it was never on offer, kind of strange considering they had entire car.... I think I have seen rear doors and boot.. apparently there were some calipers disks.. 

So where is the car, I know the sellers location is Sheffield, but why would you use Lithuanian post unless you were actually there? 

Is it not like someone in the city of Kaunas using Royal Mail?

5 hours ago, Linas.P said:

No, I think you have a functional IS diesel with the wrong interior fitted.........................

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

No, I think you have a functional IS diesel with the wrong interior fitted.........................

Everything depends on perspective... I spend 95% inside the car if not more, so it is going to be GS-F with wrong engine for 95% and IS220d with wrong interior for remaining 5%... 

That is what would happen in BMW world.. you will never see BMW 335i M3 replica, it always going to be BMW 320d M3 replica... just saying..

BTW.. .where the hell Lithuanian mail came from? Must be some mistake in the listing, as well it would not be possible to do 24/48h delivery and certainly not for £75.

Item location: Shefield, United Kingdom
Postage to: Worldwide

Free P&P
United Kingdom
Standard Delivery (Other 48h courier)

Between Wed. 02 May. and Thu. 03 May. to via eBay FAST & FREE
£75.00
United Kingdom
Express Delivery (Other 24 Hour Courier)

Estimated by Wed. 2 May.