Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fox Exhaust - Lexus ISF

Exhaust fitted this morning and car dropped off by my mate who fitted it.

I heard him coming (in a good way)

Taken it around the block and 1st impressions are really good.  Couldn't stretch her legs as it's school kicking out time near here.

I will post some sound clips when I get the Go-Pro out of hiding.  I am looking forward to a cold start tomorrow :-)

I now have real tips :-)

IMG_20180430_151218.jpg

IMG_20180430_152555.jpg

IMG_20180430_151223.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, GibletPH said:

This thread is useless without videos!

Alright alright....  Will be doing some this weekend.  I recorded a warm start while in Croydon on Wednesday but an Airbus A380 went overhead and ruined it.

It's hard to do a decent run out in the car to get a video with a 2 year old requesting a different song every 10 seconds.  Hopefully I will "pop to the shop to get BBQ good this weekend" and then have to go miles away as Tesco had run out of burgers ;-)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stazza80 said:

Looking good, I’m a sound clip away from buying one of these! 😉

Trust me it's decent.  A mate of mine at work has been out in mine this week and is now ordering one for his ISF :-)

• Like 1

A short clip of you revving would do, I’m wanting to hear how it compares to my old one - 

The F I’m collecting next weekend has a H&S exhaust fitted. I may modify it though as I’m not sure on the design. 

• Like 1

Still not got out in the car yet as spent most the weekend in the garden drinking beer and burning sausages.

But...  here is the one I did a few days ago.  Apologies for sound of an A380 in the background.

• Like 8

Exhaust declared on insurance today.... £13 extra (helps when you work for the insurance company)

:-)

Still need to do some proper runs with Go Pro but loving the exhaust still.  Just makes car more fun to drive at low speed :-)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LiggyL said:

That sounds lovely! Whats it like inside the car compared to standard?

Cheers bud.  It's louder inside the car without being intrusive.  Sat at 70/80 mph it is same as stock.

Some slight drone if you are driving around in manual mode with a high gear selected at slow speed and put your foot flat down.  In reality you would be in auto and car would shift you to correct gear or you would have correct gear for speed you are travelling at anyhow so any drone is self inflicted (if that makes sense)

Makes some nice burbles and pops when letting off throttle which I like.  Nothing like an F Type though.

Turns more heads than before.  

My wife says she can hear me 5 miles away now rather than 4 miles away 😉

As mentioned before.  It makes car more enjoyable to drive at normal speeds without having intake open.  BUT...  I also have a Takeda intake installed.  You can't hear the intake below 3600rpm but when it does open....  SMILES :-)

• Like 3