Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Would you buy an X press F car?

Would you buy an X press F car? Anonymous poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an X press F car

• Yes, absoluteyl
    • No - no way!
    • I'd think long and hard about it

My last ISF didn’t really get any attention. The 4C Spider on the other hand got way too much. The Evo X that I owned in between those two cars got the worst kind of attention as it was heavily modified.

I like the Q car nature of the ISF, a while back one of my colleagues was telling me how fast his Mercedes C250 diesel coupe was. I pointed at the ISF and told him it was faster, he disagreed until I told him what engine it had. He had been under the impression that it was a basic Lexus with a small engine! 

5 hours ago, GibletPH said:

My last ISF didn’t really get any attention. The 4C Spider on the other hand got way too much. The Evo X that I owned in between those two cars got the worst kind of attention as it was heavily modified.

I like the Q car nature of the ISF, a while back one of my colleagues was telling me how fast his Mercedes C250 diesel coupe was. I pointed at the ISF and told him it was faster, he disagreed until I told him what engine it had. He had been under the impression that it was a basic Lexus with a small engine! 

Absolutely, I had the same thing with my Isf, most people think they are Hybrid or diesel.