Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

High mileage Rcf Autotrader

8 hours ago, C.B said:

It can also hide the age of a car, mine is 8 years old but looks half that so if it had a plate on no one would know.

I was about to say, if you cannot get cool number.. any non-standard number would do. RCF is kind of specific case, because it is very easy to get cheap plate for it.

It is amazing how it changes people opinion about the car especially "non-car" people... If I would have standard plate which was 58, then most of people would be like "yeah old car", now when number are non-year specific the comments are like "nice car.. what year it is? ohhh looks much better". Funniest thing is that this sort of comments are coming from people working in car services - I would expect them to know, but most have no clue what year range IS mk2 is...

My RX is on a 13 plate and I bought V5CWM for it.  Mostly to disguise the age, but also CWM in Welsh means "valley", so it had local significance.  Wish it was V6 though !!

Cost me less than £200 and I will probably retain it for life.

• Like 2

I don’t speak Welsh but I was taught that ‘Cwm’ meant ‘corrie’ which is the bowl left in a mountain after the meltdown, where glaciers used to form and flow from. 

Not my plate tom!! The  rcf on autotrader. is being sold by a good friend of mine, he brought the plate a good while before he was in a position to purchase the rcf! he was set on the m4 but was blown away when I got my ls460 and hasn’t looked back, seemed such a shame to see the plate go to wast so I borrowed it off him for the best part of a year, he has a 90 mile a day commute so has racked up above average miles but it’s a stunning very well cared for rcf that has no evidence cosmetically of the miles it’s done.

6 minutes ago, Calders said:

Not my plate tom!! The  rcf on autotrader. is being sold by a good friend of mine, he brought the plate a good while before he was in a position to purchase the rcf! he was set on the m4 but was blown away when I got my ls460 and hasn’t looked back, seemed such a shame to see the plate go to wast so I borrowed it off him for the best part of a year, he has a 90 mile a day commute so has racked up above average miles but it’s a stunning very well cared for rcf that has no evidence cosmetically of the miles it’s done.

My ISF had 50k+ miles on the clock when I sold it. Was running faultlessly.

60k on an RCF seems nothing.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links