Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RcF MY18 Lexus Cheltenham

1 minute ago, Stuno1 said:

I can’t decide if the silver and carbon works? I think it would be one to see in person to make my mind up. 

Yes, not sure myself. Plus the black interior...

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Mark I’ve been looking for a while and seen any how much are they or can you post up the link 😁

🐀

Set like yours $2,495. Or three Flytvr style for $1,650, leaving one to find.... All subject to shipping. 

• Like 1

New RCF wheels = :thumbdown:

Not a fan of the design. They look a bit like these old Audi wheels, which don't look too bad, but the colour Lexus has chosen is awful - they'll always look like they're covered with brake dust.. 

RS4BrakeKitBehindWheel.JPG.c84bd473199f994242c87c3ffb65cf96.JPG

23 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

I can’t decide if the silver and carbon works? I think it would be one to see in person to make my mind up. 

I can you save you the effort. It doesn't work. All IMHO of course.

I love a good maths based joke where you know someone has actually sat and worked that out ;)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Thought the wheels looked on point in person. Have a nice concavity in the middle of the wheels.

But, I think there's something off with the colour - they look much darker than F-Sport wheels and original IS-F wheels. 

• Like 1

I Don't think they do the RC any favours. GSF wheels are my favourite lexus rims (although the design makes them look smaller than they really are), closely followed by the RCF carbon ones 😋

• Like 3

Have to say I think the silver carbon is my favourite combination and without favourite wheels.

Afraid I’m not a fan of  the new wheels either. As others have said they are a simpler style which somehow doesn’t suit the car. for me. Still each to there own😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

I think they are too dark, too similar to the tyre colour.

Lexus-RCF-wheel-gallery-png1-416x364-LEX

Yep, I wonder why they didn't just use the original IS-F and F-Sport wheel colour.

Maybe they ran out and forgot the paint code, then realised nobody else had it either so mixed up another colour

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

I Don't think they do the RC any favours. GSF wheels are my favourite lexus rims (although the design makes them look smaller than they really are), closely followed by the RCF carbon ones 😋

Carbon wheels? Am I missing s trick here? There are the ones that look like loads of tuning forks and the forged ones that have the odd star shape design with multiple spokes.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Carbon wheels? Am I missing s trick here? There are the ones that look like loads of tuning forks and the forged ones that have the odd star shape design with multiple spokes.

@Stuno1This a RCF Carbon Wheel

C5AE3E10-A829-4062-842A-399FE9E1908A.jpeg.78406d1bb6d58fb8d7ad2cfd431d40b0.jpeg

And this is a standard RcF in UK Wheel

CDAC0EA8-08D8-4984-9491-526F02CE766F.thumb.jpeg.9f4180cc41906450a29e9eec9e61927b.jpeg

Big Rat

• Like 2

They are made up of lots of Lexus L design like the rear window trim or back lights, DRLs etc.

I believe it's supposed to represent the swoosh of a Samurai sword. Or something. 

Nothing to do with expensive trainers.

7 hours ago, rayaans said:

Yep, I wonder why they didn't just use the original IS-F and F-Sport wheel colour.

Maybe they ran out and forgot the paint code, then realised nobody else had it either so mixed up another colour

The IS F colour code is 11GY39, but it means nothing to anyone outside of Toyota or the wheel OEM :sad:

• Like 1

Hi all.

I like the look of the ones on the red car but would look better in silver :yes:  the standard ones are a pain to clean with all those spokes takes for ever.:wacko:

65mike:wink3:

Hi all.

After watching the clip above i would not change my is250:yahoo: for a rc what ever model it was have had my mid life crices now and had the bills to prove it with the Jaguar XK 4.2 lovely as it was damn uncomfortable on the old back and worse still bank account emptier.:wacko:

65mike:yes:

The RC-F Carbon wheels did become an option at some point on the Standard RC for about £995 I think. Only 1 non-carbon has had them fitted that I know of.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rayaans said:

The RC-F Carbon wheels did become an option at some point on the Standard RC for about £995 I think. Only 1 non-carbon has had them fitted that I know of.

From a weight perspective not sure why people would not option them if there were a no cost option. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links