Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

back after 6 years

Morning all I’m finally back to driving Lexus again in the past I’ve had 2 IS200 220d but then the family come along and I got lumbered with a Passat R Line 

so so after many years deliberating and pining for a Lexus again there was only one thing for it, Ditch the family,

now im back in a 04 IS200 my budgets no where near what it used, so I’ve had to buy one that’s been through the wars but I’m ready and commuted for the project I hope I can rely on your advice and support, I’m missing a stereo unit and I remember it was extremely difficult to just replace the units due to wiring issues, do we have a go to guy to fix this now or should I just source another Lexus  unit?

and I can’t remember his name but I’d thr guy that used to do the 4 wheel alignment still around he was based around Hemel Hempstead somewhere?

thsnjs got kistening and it’s good to be back

Gordon 

Welcome back to the brand Gordon.

If you go for an aftermarket stereo then you'll need a corresponding harness, whereas an OEM unit will plug straight in.  Not a big job and easy to DIY if you can hold a fork :yes:

Let us know what you decide and how you get on.

11 hours ago, Rocket man said:

and I can’t remember his name but I’d thr guy that used to do the 4 wheel alignment still around he was based around Hemel Hempstead somewhere?

I reckon you're thinking of Tony Bones of Wheels in Motion.

• Like 1