Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So my 2000 Mk 4 is just on 105,000 miles,and I put about 10,000 a year on it.

Now barring a major shunt ,or major repairs , ( such as another brake light bulb!!) I will probably still have it when I retire in five years time,by which time it 

will probably have 160,000 on the clock.

The thought of becoming an OAP and wearing those grey shoes with velcro straps on the front and the highlight of my week being a trip to the Garden centre, fills me with utter horror.

I have therefore decided that if I make it ,I will do something drastic to the Lexus.

I shall have it wrapped in Matt black, smoke out all the windows,some badass wheels with those spinning rims , and a Stainless steel straight through Exhaust.

I shall cruise around, with the windows open just enough ,so that I can crank up the stereo to blast out " Green Onions" or " Bad to the Bone" or some 

wickky wackky 1970,s funk.

When I draw up beside someone in their Electric Car ,or some Virtue Signalling Cyclists in sweaty lycra, I shall just drop it into neutral and blip the throttle!

Growing old disgracefully , I call it!

• Like 2

Yes, you really are afraid of retiring matey.

Look forward to it and bring it forward if you can as the best years of your life are ahead of you, so long as you don`t get pulled for breach of the peace in that daydream of yours.

:):):)

• Like 1

why don't you just become a " boy racer " without doing a single thing to your beloved Ls400  That will take them all by surprise coz so few know it can beat almost any other car away from the lights or whatever  .............  that's how i live out a part of my retirement if I'm feeling a little edgy and want to take the peeeee out of some weirdo on the road trying to impress.

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links