Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Last 4 Gsf's in the Country

I've learnt tonight that the last 4 Gsf's destined for the Uk are in the country no more now.......... wonder what the discounts will be I'm guessing they won't exactly be flying out the showrooms, such a shame ☹️

Big Rat

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mattmech said:

Many thanks Colin. Could make for an interesting hunt when the time comes.

didnt realise the numbers were that low!

Anyone know the GSF sales as a whole?.......shame they’ve chosen this route. 😔

• Like 1

According to ‘How many left’ there are 55 but that doesn’t include the first quarter of this year, so I would suggest that @ColinBarberestimate is pretty much on the money at about 60 odd.

Big Rat 

• Like 3

With low numbers and a short production run will be interesting to see what happens to values over the next few years.

hopefully the values will stay strong, but for me, not too strong!

• Like 2

@Mattmech Hopefully I’ll be able to help you further down the line, I’ve collated info on 41 cars so far.

With production ending now and so few here  who knows I may bag the info on them all 🤗

🐀

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

According to ‘How many left’ there are 55 but that doesn’t include the first quarter of this year, so I would suggest that @ColinBarberestimate is pretty much on the money at about 60 odd.

Big Rat 

How many left state new registrations as 51 in 2016 and 13 in 2017. At least 4 more in 2018 so we are close to 70.

Not sure how good the data is though. Apparently there was an IS F registered in 2016 and another in 2017. :wacko:  Imports maybe?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Mattmech Hopefully I’ll be able to help you further down the line, I’ve collated info on 41 cars so far.

With production ending now and so few here  who knows I may bag the info on them all 🤗

🐀

Top man, thanks @Big Rat.

I’ll be sure to give you a shout nearer the time 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

What were the number of RCF’s again? I remember someone mentioned only 31 Carbons in the Uk...is that right?

Howmanyleft show a total of 218 registrations, of which there are 30 carbons.

Lexus' press pack for the RC F, apparently updated last in Jan 2017, state cumulative sales of 251 (34 of which were in 2016).

• Like 2

Such rare cars. It’s *almost* a shame they’re a relative unknown in the car world - even with Top Gear’s (or was it the Grand Tour?) segment on the GSF. The masses appear to value a BMW badge and image over everything; still, makes an F more of a sleeper! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@ColinBarber As regards the isF's in 2016/17 I enquired about that and was told they would be Jersey/Guernsey or Isle of Man cars 👍

🐀

Yup, I tipped off both owners of those cars when they were up for sales and both brough them over. 

Shame to see that so few GS-F’s were sold. Yet to see one on the road. Only seen a handful of RC-F’s too. As for the ISF I saw around around this time last year when I was out hammering my Evo X in the Yorkshire countryside. 

• Like 1

Regarding these additional ISFs...

One of the 2016/2017 ISFs will surely be Defratos's car from the middle East. Think that was 2017?

Giblet did point me in the direction of my car which was in Guernsey in 2016.

However there are others that have been imported/exported.

I can't remember who bought it in approx mid 2016 but think it was Emjay who had a cadoxton slate ISF from Republic of Ireland. That was originally a UK car that was exported then re-imported. Likewise there's a blue ISF in Jersey that was originally registered in the UK and exported in 2010 or so. 

Oh and didn't Etienne import his to France in from the UK 2016? 

Not quite so easy to track these imported/exported cars as you'd think!

One thing I'm interested in... @GibletPH, when you say you helped both, was the other car from Jersey or Isle of Man? I'm only aware of there being 1 in the Isle of Man and I'm pretty sure it's still there.

Edited by ollie isf
Adding text
  • Like 1

As of 27 April 2018, there were 66 Gsf sold in he UK 17 of those are the Azure Blue model, I asked for this information directly from Lexus UK, as a side note only 200 were sold in North America, that makes it a very rare car over there.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I don't know, if they have sold around 700 Rcf models then it seems about right, they are expecting to sell an extra 50% as limited edition models, my figure were direct from Lexus and Lexus UK so I trust them.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I am the owner of the Blue ISF that used to be in Jersey. It is now in Guernsey (has been for 2yrs) and is a lovely low mileage (60k) monster. Took it to Europe last year and on the way back visited the Nurburgring. Stunning car, definitely a keeper. Now planning on getting a GSF as well to replace my GS450H FSport. Hoppo