Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Simply Japanese - 29th July

Strong possibility from me, the brother in law lives in Bournemouth so it may swing it for the wife, she can be collected and spend it with them 👍🤣

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

In case anyone is still planning on going to this...I can't anymore unfortunately...see window sticker for F-club dedicated parking area, you still need to buy tickets but marshalls will see you through to a dedicated space

The Lexus 'F' Owners Club Club Label.pdf

• Like 1

We already have another meet arranged at kemble prior to this being discussed. So you'll be splitting the numbers over 2 events which is a shame.

Too far for me anyway.

Seems all the cool cats going to kemble though. ;)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

We already have another meet arranged at kemble prior to this being discussed. So you'll be splitting the numbers over 2 events which is a shame.

Too far for me anyway.

Seems all the cool cats going to kemble though. ;)

Actually I'm wrong. This seems to have been first.

Still too far :) but sounds fun.

1 hour ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

In case anyone is still planning on going to this...I can't anymore unfortunately...see window sticker for F-club dedicated parking area, you still need to buy tickets but marshalls will see you through to a dedicated space

The Lexus 'F' Owners Club Club Label.pdf

Ace.  Will print this off for me and my buddy.

Is it just me going?  😞

Was very tempted to go to this but I'm not really a fan of long journeys on our roads, I've not got much hair left as it is and after a four and half hour trip there I'm pretty sure my personal aerodynamics would have improved even further could always rock the trump look though 😀

5 hours ago, SCB said:

I'm going and looking forward to seeing other F cars there

Cool.  Mine is a black 58 plate with Nurburgring sticker on boot, black aftermarket exhaust and a Valentino Rossi 46 sticker on rear window in top right corner....

Say Hi if you see me in it unless there is a clone 😉

4 hours ago, zingman said:

hi all am looking at going in My GSF what time are you all meeting up 

cheers

colin

Reckon myself and another mate in an ISF will rock up at around 9 - 9:30am.

I will be in black 58 plate.  He has a blue 11 plate.

Only in Poole so not far.

14 hours ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Reckon myself and another mate in an ISF will rock up at around 9 - 9:30am.

I will be in black 58 plate.  He has a blue 11 plate.

Only in Poole so not far.

Hi mate hope your good.

I’m up for coming it would be good to see yours first hand too as need to sort a fatty exhaust for mine! If we are going from poole suppose we could convoy up 🚗🚗🚗

4 hours ago, ISF V8 JAY said:

Hi mate hope your good.

I’m up for coming it would be good to see yours first hand too as need to sort a fatty exhaust for mine! If we are going from poole suppose we could convoy up 🚗🚗🚗

Cool.  Leaving Lilliput just after 8am so reckon Pickett's Post Shell around 08:20 in case my buddy needs fuel as he is swinging by via Shaftesbury.

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodoo Lee hope you and the boys have a good time down there, the weather certainly appears to be a little better than at Kemble.

Lots of pIcs please 👍

Big Rat

Cheers bud.  Weather is gonna be *******.  Car got washed and waxed today.  Bit of a waste if it stays like this 😞

Screenshot_20180728-210344.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Cool.  Leaving Lilliput just after 8am so reckon Pickett's Post Shell around 08:20 in case my buddy needs fuel as he is swinging by via Shaftesbury.

Pm me you number bud, I haven’t bought a ticket yet but have printed the the label off, I’m sure I can buy the ticket there?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links