Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk4 ls400

messi

There's a beautiful one on Autotrader in silver but it's 6k. If it really is as good as the advert says I'm not sure it's excessive given the scarcity of fine examples.

5 minutes ago, messi said:

Yeah I've seen but that's abit out of my price range

I don't know what it is about these LS400's, if it wasn't at the other end of the country I'd be looking at it myself!

• 1 year later...

Hi, depending upon price offers, not really sure at this moment in time, i may be selling my Lexus LS400 very soon. Year 2000, BLACK, less than 120k on the clock.

Sorry, just noticed this was an old post from 2018, it defintely came up as May 2019 hence i clicked on it. Anyway, still probably going to sell, just this post is too old to be replying to.

Hi John,

I'm looking for a 430 but depending on price, history, toys etc then I might be tempted by a good 400. My overall consideration is the cost-effectiveness of an LPG conversion considering how long I'll potentially keep it etc.

W11NDY can't believe the number of Fails on your recent MOTs  :yahoo:

you must have been horrified at the time  :whistling:

but she does look an absolute ' beauty ' and you must be so proud of her .....  how could you bear to part company ever !

Malc

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Right...... just taking my number plate off this today, and it will have the original Private Plate of K100 MJO back on it next week. I thought DVLA might have put its original W number plate back on, but they indicate the last Private Number that used to be on this vehicle not claimed, so they have assigned that. If someone wants the original W then they can request from DVLA (i still have those plates anyway). Looking on AutoTrader there are few examples of low mileage ones, some questionable in my eyes. Mine has just clocked up 120k and has been looked after really well, All invoices for as far back as i can see. MOT's as MALC said are shocking !!! Worst failure over the years a headlight builb lol. My only issues are 2 of the doors at the bottom need new panel clips behind them as the 2-tone panels slighlty bow out. They are only plastic panels anyway as you all know, so a case of obtaining new clips and taking the panels off / re-seating them. A few marks here and there, but the car is nearly 20 years old. All alloy wheels fully refurbished, including the spare, and Michelin CrossClimate tyres (best tyres i have ever had on a Lexus). I am not asking huge money for it, I will take £3,500, in light that a few small jobs need doing with new owner. Regards John