Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

15 years later. LS430 is still the best used luxury car...

1 hour ago, ColinBarber said:

Specs are different in the US.

There was an option for massager rear seats, they may have been cooled too?

I guess so.  Mine had all the bells and whistles with massaging/reclining seats etc.  They were certainly heated although, I never got to enjoy the back!  I do get the horrible feeling that I'm already getting the itch for one again, but how on earth would I explain that to my wife!

9 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

I guess so.  Mine had all the bells and whistles with massaging/reclining seats etc.  They were certainly heated although, I never got to enjoy the back!  I do get the horrible feeling that I'm already getting the itch for one again, but how on earth would I explain that to my wife!

Easy - just tell her its the folly of youth!

29 minutes ago, runsgrateasanut said:

Easy - just tell her its the folly of youth!

Not so easy when people are beginning to call me an old git!

6 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

Not so easy when people are beginning to call me an old git!

Even we old gits are allowed to dream!  Mind you, you know you'd never be satisfied as you'd keep comparing it unfavourably to the one you sold.

Best not go there methinks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, runsgrateasanut said:

Even we old gits are allowed to dream!  Mind you, you know you'd never be satisfied as you'd keep comparing it unfavourably to the one you sold.

Best not go there methinks.

Words of wisdom for sure!

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

Just buy her the very best iron she has ever had pal !!

I slight snag there, guess who does most of the ironing and the cooking in our house?

I think the promise of a trip to Ireland might do it though.  I think in reality Stuart's words of wisdom must prevail.....for now!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 12:01 PM, Chris Skelton said:

If all the money raised from fuel alone was spent ON roads they'd be gold plated!

The problem with that is the tax goes to central government but road repairs are carried out by councils, the councils pay for repairs etc & do not get anything from petrol tax, car tax etc, they do get something from parking meters & parking permits, central gov does not.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links