Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mylexus Online Portal

So it appears that My Lexus has changed in terms of appearance but also in function, unless Im being stupid!

I can no longer see the service history of my vehicles - don't know whether its because im not looking in the right place, or if they've removed it

Anyone else?

1 hour ago, rayaans said:

So it appears that My Lexus has changed in terms of appearance but also in function, unless Im being stupid!

I can no longer see the service history of my vehicles - don't know whether its because im not looking in the right place, or if they've removed it

Anyone else?

Yes, appears they've messed with it and made it next to useless again.

16 hours ago, rich1068 said:

Yes, appears they've messed with it and made it next to useless again.

Yep, doesn't show anything apart from what cars you have and their details.

Need to send an email I think

38 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Yep, doesn't show anything apart from what cars you have and their details.

Need to send an email I think

Hi all.

Mine is the same shows nothing regarding services have e-mailed they and asked them when it will be sorted.

Told them i was not alone as others on the forum were having same issues.:whistling:

65mike.

Like all things that are IT related, Lexus are still operating with 80’s technology . They need to take the whole site down and start all-over

2 hours ago, Fatts said:

Like all things that are IT related, Lexus are still operating with 80’s technology . They need to take the whole site down and start all-over

The old Mylexus was fine.  Simple and fairly easy to use. 

The new one just looks more appealing but everything is hidden inside menus 

3 hours ago, rayaans said:

The old Mylexus was fine.  Simple and fairly easy to use. 

The new one just looks more appealing but everything is hidden inside menus 

You say "everything is hidden in menus" does this mean you have found the service history somewhere?

paul m.

Hi all:smile:

This is the e-mails Lexus sent me regarding the issue.:yes:

Thank you for your email regarding your Lexus IS250 and My Lexus. 

We are sorry to learn of the issues you have experienced viewing your service history and apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience this has caused you. 

I have forwarded your query to our dedicated My Lexus team for assistance, they will be in contact in due course.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience and for taking the time to contact Lexus.

And the second.:yes:

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused regarding the service history.

I have logged this issue with system support department in IT and I will update you as soon as I hear back from them, this can take some time depending on the complexity of the case.

In the meantime, we recommend downloading the My Lexus application to monitor your vehicle's service history. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.

Well they say they are looking into it but when it will be sorted is anyones guess.:wacko:

65mike.

4 hours ago, 65mike said:

In the meantime, we recommend downloading the My Lexus application to monitor your vehicle's service history. 

That was news to me but I'll give it a go https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.mylexus.lexus.com.mylexus

• Thanks 1

I was colossally unimpressed by the MyLexus portal. Apart from viewing service history (interesting to note it took a few visits back to the garage to get the HUD working), what’s it actually for? I’ve tried plotting a route and then sending it to the car - that didn’t work... are the newest cars a bit more ‘feature rich’? I’ve a 2016 GSF, so not exactly from the Stone Age...