Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking of looking at this ISF

2 hours ago, Hadrian said:

Strewth, I didn't realize Lexus did a 5 litre engine 😨  I bet that's juicy ?

Hey Alan,

Indeed they do, but I didn't find it juicy enough! So mine is actually a 5L V8 supercharged IS-F pushing out a dyno proven 640hp. :twisted:

Who said Lexus were boring! Lol.

• Like 1

Going back to the op's question, seems like a good price.

Worth a look and a test drive for sure.

Do have a good look around the car for any damage or alignment issues, fit and finish should be pretty good.

I'd also want to see a complete service history, so should be at least 11 stamps/services given the age of the car.

Check the tyres as well, hopefully they are all good brands, and match front/back if not the same on all corners.

Good luck! :thumbup1:

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, rd350ypvs said:

sold 😞

Wa

On 5/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, rd350ypvs said:

sold 😞

Was was it for sale at lexus carlisle by chance WK08 KXL 

1 minute ago, GibletPH said:

I think it was your old car. Main dealer was  selling it, possibly Carlisle. Silver with yellow calipers 

Yeh that was mine  .you didn’t buy it did you 

2 minutes ago, Connor said:

Yeh that was mine  .you didn’t buy it did you 

Nope, just remember seeing the ad. I think the fogs had a yellow tint to them as well?

What’s the black bit behind the front wheel on one side for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's just a styling sticker.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, stevet said:

What’s the black bit behind the front wheel on one side for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so that other chavs can recognise a member of their clan.

Cosmetic crap - in all seriousness. 

17 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

It's so that other chavs can recognise a member of their clan.

Cosmetic crap - in all seriousness. 

Was there any need for that when all I’m doing is trying to help you lads out . 

2 minutes ago, Connor said:

Was there any need for that when all I’m doing is trying to help you lads out . 

Sorry - Connor - I have voiced my opinion too vocally. Point taken.

6 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Sorry - Connor - I have voiced my opinion too vocally. Point taken.

I’m just here to help that’s all mate . I’m not fussed about talking about what’s on my old car etc just the transmission issue which has been a nightmare from the beginning to the end and 3 grand later down the line spent and still not fixed .and I’ve lost my isf because of it all so hey tbh mate I’m not best pleased at the least never mind taking about the odd bit of carbon fibre here and there . If anyone has the slightest smell of like a parafin smell . Stop and do not drive . My breakdown happened in a town doing 10 mph . Unreal . And like I said the damage it caused is beyond belief . 

34 minutes ago, Connor said:

I’m just here to help that’s all mate . I’m not fussed about talking about what’s on my old car etc just the transmission issue which has been a nightmare from the beginning to the end and 3 grand later down the line spent and still not fixed .and I’ve lost my isf because of it all so hey tbh mate I’m not best pleased at the least never mind taking about the odd bit of carbon fibre here and there . If anyone has the slightest smell of like a parafin smell . Stop and do not drive . My breakdown happened in a town doing 10 mph . Unreal . And like I said the damage it caused is beyond belief . 

So did you sell the car to the dealer? I noticed that they dropped the original advertised price by around 3K before it disappeared off AT & Lexus website..

21 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

So did you sell the car to the dealer? I noticed that they dropped the original advertised price by around 3K before it disappeared off AT & Lexus website..

I did mate yes . It was a Case of being messed around and in the end they said it had been fixed under warrenty with the packet of wonder juice lol so I drove it and it still juddered and slipped so I took it straight back and said here you go it’s fixed and thanks but you can have it and I’ll have something else lol . 

24 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

And the gears in Auto hold themselves a bit before changing up and miss gears on changing down in auto 

I'm really shocked that Lexus know the car is faulty, and most likely not fixed it and selling on to someone with known problems.

Very shady and underhand practice. I personally would of sold on eBay if I was the dealer listing all faults and sold as spares or repairs.

Imagine being the new owner and finding you've been sold a pup by Lexus! Once history found out You would feel like driving it straight through the showroom window!

James:thumbdown: