Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking of looking at this ISF

You would have 30 days to return the car under the consumer rights act if you found out the problem within that period.

Would hope that any issues would be found on a test drive though.

Not good customer services from a supposed premium brand but if purchased directly from a dealer I would hope they would honour any issues.  If not....  Twitter and Facebook are your friends to kick up a fuss.

3 hours ago, JamesIS220 said:

I'm really shocked that Lexus know the car is faulty, and most likely not fixed it and selling on to someone with known problems.

Very shady and underhand practice. I personally would of sold on Ebay if I was the dealer listing all faults and sold as spares or repairs.

Imagine being the new owner and finding you've been sold a pup by Lexus! Once history found out You would feel like driving it straight through the showroom window!

James:thumbdown:

When  I traded it in I said it’s not right you know and they said we will just sell it and if anyone notices we will either take it back or they can try the warranty .

good luck there . Out comes another anti shudder sachet 16 quid