Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not sure but the pre-face lift IS250 does not fold upon locking like the post 2009. But it can be retro fitted with an after market module so that the door mirrors will indeed fold in when the car is ( including using the remote) locked, on 1st stage or double locked. 

The said module is a PO-40 and I fitted mine ( after a slight hiccup!) in a couple of hours. Hiccup was the mirrors folded in only on double locking the car ( something I don't always do, naughty boy) and I wanted them to fold in when car was locked as a visual indicator from afar.

Not sure but could yours be enabled via preferences in the user menu or is it not available for your model year?

paul m.

2 hours ago, Texas said:

Not sure but the pre-face lift IS250 does not fold upon locking like the post 2009. But it can be retro fitted with an after market module so that the door mirrors will indeed fold in when the car is ( including using the remote) locked, on 1st stage or double locked. 

The said module is a PO-40 and I fitted mine ( after a slight hiccup!) in a couple of hours. Hiccup was the mirrors folded in only on double locking the car ( something I don't always do, naughty boy) and I wanted them to fold in when car was locked as a visual indicator from afar.

Not sure but could yours be enabled via preferences in the user menu or is it not available for your model year?

paul m.

I don't think it is possible with mine.  I'm not really too bothered but if it was just a quick piece of programming I'd have done it.  Thanks for the info. For some reason my post seems to be posted twice, the downside of using a phone I guess!