Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi, I updated the disc on my 2007 RX400h last year, it has the 2017 update installed, recently (last few weeks) it's started pointing me towards the North Sea (No matter what I enter) I find it easier to enter GPS Coordinates and I have double checked what I have put in and they are correct.

I had the timing belt done recently and I know they disconnected the Battery for this, has anyone any ideas of how to solve this? I'm going away this afternoon, I can of course use my mobile; but would prefer to use the satnav.

• Like 1

Sorry cant help but I had my 2011 RX450h Sat Nav updated from the original one to the 2017 one last Oct/Nov and have had no problems with it but this is on the one that the update is done via USB rather than disc.

Good luck and enjoy the trip and let us know if you find what the problem was.

Passerby, on the RX4540h some are DVD and others are built and and has to be done via USB.

Mine was the latter and was dealer done at £160, took around 3 hours during which they did a complimentary Hybrid check and washed it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links