Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking Forward To Jae

SteveAudioX

Yeah.... Throughly enjoyed my visit to JAE last year.

I arrived mid day Saturday and left 2PM Sunday.

Must say......

We've gotta do the Evening BBQ again !

Have plenty to Drink

Any one going to Bring their own BBQ ? :)

I know I am... Also plenty of Comfy chairs/stools. :winky:

Who's bringing the Tea Pot ? :unsure:

What do you Folks think ?

Yeah.... Throughly enjoyed my visit to JAE last year.

I arrived mid day Saturday and left 2PM Sunday.

Must say......

We've gotta do the Evening BBQ again !

Have plenty to Drink

Any one going to Bring their own BBQ ? :)

I know I am... Also plenty of Comfy chairs/stools. :winky:

Who's bringing the Tea Pot ? :unsure:

What do you Folks think ?

Hey Steve,

You'd better click those dampers up a couple more settings if your gonna be bringing that lot !!! :P

Watch out for the campers.........

coolboxes full with beer..............electric compressors for air beds........portable BBQ............wild dogs to see off MAX POWER peeps..........

will be arriving Friday :whistling:

I'm off all that week running up to JAE and the Monday after aswell, so I'll be arriving on Friday aswell. (Let me know if you need help with the pitch on that day guys.)

coolboxes full with beer..............electric compressors for air beds........portable BBQ............wild dogs to see off MAX POWER peeps..........

will be arriving Friday  :whistling:

I'm off all that week running up to JAE and the Monday after aswell, so I'll be arriving on Friday aswell. (Let me know if you need help with the pitch on that day guys.)

defintion of help set up pitch is sit in a deck chair and drink beer until sunday LOL

:P

Bring me down a Parmasan from Middlesborough ... :)

defintion of help set up pitch is sit in a deck chair and drink beer until sunday LOL

:P

last year we did play the game 'how many drunk car enthusiasts does it take to put up a gazebo....'

i will be arriving thursday as i have the last 2 years, so anyone wanna come thursday night, i will be on the pitch, and trying to organise a few things.

a little later i will be starting to organise a list of who is bringing what, so if you would like to start letting me know i will store the info till i activate the post, then i will add it.

such things we will need as always is:-

gazeebo's

bar-b-q

bar-b-q coal

beer(and anything else that takes your fancy)

knibbles

chairs

tables

soft drinks

tea

coffee

potentially a DVD player :excl:

all sounds good to me, but does anyone have a post code i can put into Auto route, i cant find the aquadrome on there at all. and considering i have no sense of direction i feel it would be a good idea to have a map